Old School Party Jams Compilations REQ

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
A friend of mine is having a party tomorrow night and came to me for some music. It's a 35+ crowd..so I need the old school jams. Stuff like Midnight Star, Whispers, Rick James, Cameo, Ohio Players, Gap Band, Zapp, etc..all the typical party cuts. Anyone got some download links to some of the many compilations out there that would get the job done. Looking for 3-5 cds worth of music to keep a crowd entertained and dancing all night. Any help would be really appreciated. Feel free to hit me on PM if you want.

Comments

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

• Yeah, I know I know..but everything is torrents now and days on the net and I would rather download it in a zip file if at all possible. Sometimes torrents download, but a lot of times they won't..this way is a sure shot.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    rapidshare, megaupload, z-share, sendspace, divshare, etc
    +
    GOOGLE
    +
    blogs
    =
    whatever you want.

fuck a torrent.

• rapidshare, megaupload, z-share, sendspace, divshare, etc
    +
    GOOGLE
    +
    blogs
    =
    whatever you want.

fuck a torrent.

Oh damn, I didnt know you could look files up like that. Thanks for the tip.

• No offense dude, and your certainly not the first, but, I always get a kick out of the threads where soon to be dj dood is like " I got a party to play, can you guys give me the songs?" WTF? You tell your friend you got 'em covered and you dont. And the the fact that some of these dudes have serious postcounts makes it even more confusing. sorry to be all bah hum bug, but really.

I gotta dj this party and I still need your mpfrees???

• Umm..no one is "djing" anything. This is a guy popping some cds in a stereo at a house party and dancing. Since he is not djing, no records are involved. Since no records are involved, I decided to come here to ask for some compilations to download to burn onto cd to make it easy for him. Understand now?

• these were recenty bequeathed upon me, maybe they can help:

hypem

shareminer

superflous gremlin use:

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    Any of these upload sites let you do more than 100 meg? I might have a couple comps for you if so....

• I have no clue...but lets give it a try!

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Any of these upload sites let you do more than 100 meg? I might have a couple comps for you if so....

mega, sendspace and divshare.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

Spring 2008 Hoodie patterns revealed.

• Hypebeast, here we come!