Hell Date (BET-related)

hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
OK, who else is way too into this show?

Comments

• OK, who else is way too into this show?

whats this, an African-American version of Blind Date?

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    I've seen some OK ones, but for the most part, they are corny as hell to me... on the same level as Punk'd and all that other MTV garbation. Really not feeling it.

• OK, who else is way too into this show?

whats this, an African-American version of Blind Date?

All but one person (the mark) is an actor and they come up with crazy date scenarios (a woman keeps talking about marrying the guy on the first date, one guy's ex-girlfriends pop up everywhere, etc.) and then at the end, a midget dressed like the devil comes out and screams, "You're on HELL DATE!"

I'm also intrigued by the fact that they employ several midgets for said purpose, but only appear to have one costume.

• they should have a shit hot chick (an actress) on there insisting that she and the dude get it on like that day.

she takes him back to her spot.

they get it on sans condom (upon her insistence).

she then tells dude she has HIV.

THAT would be a hell date.

it would also be educational.

• yea, or the ole fuckin sans condom. And the "so your on birth control right?" No, why? ahhh!

sorry for the tangent

• awesome show. my fav is the one where hommy is hustlin' selling incense and fruit out of his back pack the whole date then at the end tried to sell a candle he stole from his dates house. classic.
    peace, stein. . .

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    This show is fuckin funny. I don't like the midgets tho, they're having too much fun in the costume. My favorite was dude who had to make fun of everybody, clowning the little kid in the batting cage. Kid's dad seemed to wanna throw down over it.

• hobo_dhobo_d 331 Posts
    awesome show. my fav is the one where hommy is hustlin' selling incense and fruit out of his back pack the whole date then at the end tried to sell a candle he stole from his dates house. classic.
    peace, stein. . .

i have got to see that shit