I mades a DJ mix

AsKo25AsKo25 32 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
I believe that this mix tells a story, and I've aligned the set list as such. You may not agree, but this is what I felt when I was making it. It started off as just a fucked up electro mix but I thought it could be so much more. I know you guys probably won't feel it but at least give me some constructive criticism, which is what I heard I would receive here. Well, here it is.http://www.divshare.com/download/3172374-f18No download required, you can stream it.I: The WarKomprex - Muori!Toecutter - Burn Your HomeDoormouse - Up In The Sky RemixVenetian Snares + Speedranch - Cheatin'Toecutter - DMX On TickII: The ApocalypseNat King Cole - I Love You (For Sentimental Reasons)V/Vm - Another Failed Love Song(both songs are overlapped)III: The AbandonmentVenetian Snares - ColorlessThe Caretaker - Request DanceIV: The ReconstructionPlastikman - ConsumedV: The SalvationAutechre - SilversideWagon Christ - ShadowsVI: The Celebration1200 Micrograms - AyahuascaDJ Dean - Fire and WaterJustice - D.A.N.C.E.Rob Zombie - Dragula (Hot Rod Herman remix)Angerfist - The World Will Shiver (T-Junction and Rudeboy Remix)Aphex Twin - FilmBoards of Canada - One Very Important ThoughtHope you guys listen to it, since you and can give me some valueable feedback.