Wants & Trades (9th Creation, Assagai, etc.)

spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
edited December 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hi SoulStrut. Got a few wants/trades to put up, if you're interested hit me on the PM or email me at [email]brendanib@gmail.com[/email] Grading is record/cover[/b]I've got stuff like:9th Creation - Bubble Gum (NM-/NM-) (Rare Bay Area Funk LP out of Stockton, CA)King Errisson - Magic Man (NM-/VG+) (LP on Westbound, full of breaks)Pekka Pohjola - Harakka Biolopokku (VG+/NM-) (sample to Midnight in a Perfect World)Zoo - S/T (NM-/VG+) (Pretty out there French prog/psych on Mercury, in-demand)Honey Cone - Take Me With You (M/M)And a lot of other records I might be willing to work into a deal, including those I have up on eBay right now. I recognize that some of these wants are pretty heaavy, and I'm willing to shell out the $$ as well.Open to most everything, but particularly looking for:Assagai (any of their LPs)Charles Hilton BrownOne WorldExile One - The BandSilhouettes - ConversationsIan Langley Group - Reggae for RealRusty Bryant - Fire EaterJoann Garrett - Just A TasteSoul Generation - Beyond Body and SoulLarry T. and the FamilyPre Sweet - In EffectMc Price & DJ Trouble - Price is RightMost Wanted - Good Old DaysMc Jewel & DJ Screen - I Am A PoetRaw Dope Posse - Listen to My TurboUltimate Force - I'm Not Playin'Main Source - Breaking Atoms800 Money - Dealin' With Acesand a shot in the dark...Bellevue Junior High School Chorus ??? Godspell[/b]Please???