POSTERS?

ovulationistovulationist 290 Posts
edited April 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
RockRapPopPunkOld FlyersMovies Pre-1986Whatever, whatever....Nothing really specific, if you have an old stash, or just one or two you need to get off the wall, hollatchaboi.

Comments

• i have a joanna newsom poster and a glow in the dark guitar wolf poster both hand silkscreened. just sold a newsome poster to some woman in dublin for $300 and one on the bay for 90 before that.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I have an attic full of posters from late 1970s to 2002. Mostly rock and heavy metal. Occasional smattering of hip hop and R&B (Tina Turner, Curtis Mayfield, Digable Planets, REM, 10,000 Maniacs, Red Hot Chili Peppers sticker, Anthrax, Megadeth, and WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more). 37 boxes full, I heard you wanted to do a road trip from SC to NY! If you can give me something you'd want in a narrower context, let me know.
    Thanks
    Peace
    T.N.

• Rock
    Rap
    Pop
    Punk
    Metal
    Old Flyers
    Movies Pre-1986
    Whatever, whatever....

Nothing really specific, if you have an old stash, or just one or two you need to get off the wall, hollatchaboi.

Yes thats right, POSTERS!!!!

• unlesss it's prince in the shower...than you gotta hollar at me cause i asked first

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    with the assistance of AP I will be selling several 60's posters from Berkeley. Some are from soul groups, some are from plays, some are just weird politcal mesages

here's one that I cheaply photoshopped "Game Over" on
    [

• unlesss it's prince in the shower...than you gotta hollar at me cause i asked first

My shit was started on the 8th Vanity. Cool it.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Would you be interested in an Angela Davis at Folsom Prison poster?

my bad, didn't see that. just a message board though can't get too heated

my bad, didn't see that. just a message board though can't get too heated

Im just playing too. Because, it is just a message board.

Oh, and i think i have that Contreversy poster. I'll freak a PM if it turns up.