The Six Million Dollar Man

DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
Man, over 6 million bucks is alot of money raised in 24 hours. Hoping to raise $12 million for the 4th quarter and they have over 18 with over a week left. I don't care where your politics are. Ron Paul's grassroots org is a candidates wet dream. Pretty impressive.The best part is seeing shit like this. Huckabee supporter bets they wouldn't raise $6 million and loses maybe his house?? I doubt it's true. But funny all the same.http://www.mikehuckabeeforum.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=ae517fb1bc9e67f24ec4386b6220e495&topic=468.0Huck4GodBush4ViceGod"I just bet $10000 on Ron Paul to raise under $6 million dollar!!! OMG! what a lock. If and when my bet hits I will donate $2000 to the Mike Huckabee campaign. If he miraculously goes over, I lose my house. Let's just say I am not the least bit worried."

Comments

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    OKAY Crusaders, it is to to get serious. We MUST stop the Ron Paul moneybomb.

Everyone join me in the Secret Prayer Forum. We have GOT to organize a grassroots prayer to pray to Jesus to stop them.

Soulstrut needs a Secret Prayer Forum.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    When is the fuckin DVD of the series coming the fuck out!

And Jim Carrey is mad suspect as Steve Austin. It better be a period film, cause 6 million wont even pay for that muthafuckin' eye.