edited December 2007 in Strut Central

Retarded Elf no less.

Comments

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    I hate it when people have fun.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Oh shit...

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    i'm not understanding the first video. what the hell were you searching to find that?! the second video is cool though. dude looks like a bootleg tradegy.

i'm not understanding the first video. what the hell were you searching to find that?!

Retarded Elf was a band that you basically couldn't escape as a student at the University of Texas back when Hogg and I were there. At the Student Union, the 21st Street Co-Op, opening for touring acts in clubs...they were everywhere, whether you liked it or not. The video says it was shot at a frathouse in Georgetown circa 1990. Seems weird that there would be any frathouses in Georgetown, so it's probably just your run-of-the-mill house party.

Anyway, Ross...I couldn't find anything on youtube for Bad Mutha Goose, Bouffant Jellyfish, nor even Sugar Shack for that matter...(I did pick up a copy of the You're a Freak 45 a couple of weeks back though)...but do know that I'm always on the hunt to rekindle old (and probably deliberately) forgotten memories.

• BROTHA K and SHORT FUZE! Hell yes. Skraight holdin' 80 dollars in the video. So real. K is the coolest dude around, man.

And I was looking for a specific 45 on Saturday night and found my old Sugar Shack "Freak" 7", along with a Monkeywrench 7" that plays at 45 on one side and 33 on the other.

• BROTHA K and SHORT FUZE! Hell yes. Skraight holdin' 80 dollars in the video. So real. K is the coolest dude around, man.

And I was looking for a specific 45 on Saturday night and found my old Sugar Shack "Freak" 7", along with a Monkeywrench 7" that plays at 45 on one side and 33 on the other.

Nice avatar, hogg.

• it's "retarted elf", btw.

• do know that I'm always on the hunt to rekindle old (and probably deliberately) forgotten memories.

Ah, the trail of broken hearts RossHogg leaves in his wake.