Clash of the Choirs

DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
I was just passing through the channels and Patti LaBelle's team just killed it.I have no idea what the show is about. But Damn...

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I was just passing through the channels and Patti LaBelle's team just killed it.

I have no idea what the show is about. But Damn...

Writer's Strike is a bitch.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    They showed a highlight of some of the other celebrity choirs and didn't look all that great. But seriously... Patti's team was on fire. I felt like jumpin' up and clapping my hands and dancing.

The show probably sucks, but I'm backing that team!

I need youtube right now!

Things pick up about a min in and build up from there!

@ 1:32

• I didn't get to see Patti's choir (I only watched Nick Lache's and Kelly Roland's and changed it after because they all sucked) but that performance was unbelievably great. However knowing how stupidity of the american people, they will vote for "the most attractive one" and not the most talented.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Miss Patti's choir killed it again. The second song especially so.

Nick Lachey's choir reminds me of a cross between the Mickey Mouse Club and a highschool musical - just terrible. Their second song, Mariah Carey's All I Want started out with promise when the woman with the tattoos was singing, but once they all started in on that dancing - cripes.

I don't know who the third dude is, but his folks butchered Joy to the World and they were yellers more than singers I thought.

Yup, no cable at my house.

Ha. I can't watch the show because of the other groups. I just figure out when Patti's group is going on and check then. They are on a whole other level...

• HeddyHeddy 131 Posts
    Patti herself was slightly outrageous last night. Her "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" was almost unrecognizable.

And what's up with Team Lachey attempting "Flight of the Bumblebee"?