Making your own videos (no sex-o)

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
Folks:I got this idea of making home made "music videos" for random beats & remixes I have laying around, but the thing is I have no experience messing around with video. I really want to try it out and start experimenting, especially with already existing footage etc.I figure with so many other D.I.Y. videos on the net/youtube/blogs I figure there has to be a user friendly program I can get my hands on so I can start messing with. insert that "This does not pertain to sex and/or robbery" graemlin.and if any soulstrutter thinks they can help and make a clip for me, holler.

Comments

• p-track, just use imovie. It's totally easy to figure out and you can get soem simple shit done pretty fast.

A few years back I took an old UTFO video and recut it so it was on beat with my song.

• p-track, just use imovie. It's totally easy to figure out and you can get soem simple shit done pretty fast.

A few years back I took an old UTFO video and recut it so it was on beat with my song.

!!!!

That's exactly what I'm talking about. That track is dope btw, that was on your second 7 inch right? I snoozed and never gripped.

naw lemmme check if this Imovie ish is on my comp.