More Trades For The Peoples

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited July 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Spring Summer cleaning and doubles

Pattersons[/b] Dear Jesus..." (Birthright) - 2 sealed copies of this funky gospel kids LP left.

Dartanyan[/b] "Influences" (solarue) - in demand private press Jazz straight outta Iowa.

Backdoor[/b] "S/T" (Warner Brothers) - promo, 3 piece jazz rock instrumental trio with fender bass, flute and drums. contains the track "Slivadiv"

Johnny Almond Music Machine[/b] "Hollywood Blues" (Deram) - funky Juzz prog with Charles Kynard and many others.

Excelsior Jazz Machine[/b] "Mangione Songbook" (Pickwick) - contains a funky studio verswion of "Hill where the Lord Hides"

Bruce Clarke[/b] "Stratusphunk" (Cumquat) - untra raer Aussie release (Either only 300 or 500 pressed) drums and funk.

Larry Russo Trio[/b] "A Man Alone" (Laura) - Private Press Jazz trio consistnig of drums, bass, and piano from the mid 70's. Title track has some nice moody loops and groove to it. Other tracks include "The In Crowd" and "You Are The Sunshine of My Life"

Travis Biggs[/b] "Solar Funk" (Source) - contains the Dusty Fingers comped "Tibetan Serenity"

The Leaves[/b] "Hey Joe" (Mira) - Mono press. Side A is VG+ Side B is VG but it don't matter cause Side A has thier version of "Get Out My Life Woman" and the Title track

Jon Lucien[/b] "Rashida" (RCA) - gorgeous tropical soul album from start to finish

Juan Garcia Esquivel[/b] "Burbujas OST" (Telediscos) - Mexican Childrens OST filled with weird ass moments sound effects and loops. Think Electric Company and HR Puffinstuf gone south of the border

Comments

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    I want that Rashida...

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    I want that Rashida...

I've got one for trade too, if guzz's copy doesn't do it for ya.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    me 3 on rashida.

guzzo- how's dartanyan? never heard it. maybe interested?