I need an e-bay Japanese translator

DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
A few weeks ago I mailed out some e-bay records to Japan. Somehow one of the guys got his records plus another guy's package as well. He messaged me to that affect so I asked him if he could send the records (internal postage within Japan) to the other guy and I would then reimburse him. I also copied the other guy on this. Below is the reply I got. Can someone translate for me?Hi Neal Becton ((bectonn)),Thank you for the connection. There are various transportation methods (forward) if it is Japan. I do not understand valuable of the treated item. Therefore, I think whether very of it if I hear his idea of the delivery method (forward) directly from Mr.Handa me will. Moreover, I think that the method of making it make to cash on delivery and claim from Mr.Hxxxx to you is simple of the adjustment of the transportation price. It doesn't care even if it is not in Neal, and is E-mailed the request of the forwarding method directly from Mr.Hxxxx according to circumstances to me, and inform me of the idea, please. (Moreover, do not care even if I adjust it directly with Mr.Hxxxx. )It awaits an answer. My best regards.Tyyyyy

Comments

• believe it or not he isn't typing in Japanese there but English

have him mail you what he means in Japanese and ill help you out

peace

• believe it or not he isn't typing in Japanese there but English

have him mail you what he means in Japanese and ill help you out

peace

Thanks I will. I wasn't sure if he was using some sort of translation software or just trying to type in bad English.

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    skip all the steps, and just have him mail it back to you. Then resend it to the originally intended customer. YES it is a drag, but in my experience this is the best way with the least amount of hassle.

• skip all the steps, and just have him mail it back to you. Then resend it to the originally intended customer. YES it is a drag, but in my experience this is the best way with the least amount of hassle.

big

• I can tell what he is saying...

He isn't sure how valuable the item he needs to send is worth. He thinks it shouldn't be a problem to send it to the other guy if he is, indeed, located within Japan. He doesn't think it will be a problem if its not directly from you as long as you email him ahead of time. Also, he will need you to reimburse him for the shipping fee.

If this was any country other than Japan, I would agree with the previous posters' sentiments, but I have no doubt that the package will get to the other guy. Japanese are extremely honest and diligent with matters like this.