Freshco - from raps to riches (audio book)

Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
wow. Anybody interested in picking this up? This showed up in my inbox this morning. I'm kind of shook on the religious aspect and the motivational speaker moves that seem to be at play here.From Raps To Richness(audio-book)By Shawn "Freshco" ConradHey Fam,I'm celebrating the release of my first book! It's an audio-book featuring 2 CD's entitled, From Raps To Richness. If you thought the Freshco & Miz never-before-released CD was hot, this gets totally into every detail! Keep in mind, it's 2 CD's (2 hours worth) for only $19. From Raps To Richness takes an in-depth and practical look at:* Techniques for business and sports.* Journeys through Rap and Hip Hop culture (with Jay-Z, B.I.G., Big Daddy Kane, Ice-Cube, etc).* Effective etiquette.* Surviving life's problems.* Relationships.* Setting Goals.* Success behind the scenes.* The high life without getting high.* Using your resources.* Exclusive Freshco never-before-released snippets! Perfect for listening in the car or your iPod. Great for those who NEED to re-focus!If you want first dibs on this 2008 pre-release,then just click here:As always, I'm grateful for your support!!!Your 2 CD Audio-book will be delivered straight to your door step in 3 - 5 days.SPREAD THE WORD!!!Peace!Fresh to the CoIf you're willing to wait longer you can send a money-order or check made out to Freshco Media and mailed to Freshco, 367 Veterans Memorial Hwy, Mableton GA, 30126.

Comments

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Yeah, I got this email too. Good for dude. I could probably use some re-focusing right about now.

• * Effective etiquette.

I really hope this takes off as some new slang.