Has Rap Imitated Life for You?

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
Hey,I just thought about it, and I know of two rap songs that depicted events in my life. These are:1. "Stray Bullet"-Organized Konfusion.-I was at a hole-in-the-wall club in Lumberton, NC back in 1992. Me and my boys were gettin' our drink on, dancin' with chicks, and whatnot. When the club ended, my dude Divine was hollerin' at some chick, who fronted, and he said "Fuck you, bitch." Beef started and some local cats tried to swing on Divine, and we were like, "Let's break the fuck out," because they had crazy numbers on us. Well, some nut started shooting, I was rushing to get in the car, and I broke my key off in the door lock. I couldn't start the car (bear in mind I'm drunk as a muthafucka), and I looked down, and saw blood all over the plastic next to the driver-side door. I took a "Stray Bullet" in the forearm but I was blessed to have no nerve damage, broken bones, or anything. The bullet went all the way through. I had to go back there the next day to get my ride. Wild shit!!! Oh yeah, the shooter went to prison, bastard!!!2. "The Moment I Feared"-Slick Rick.-I was drinkin' beers and watching "Indictment" with this bad-ass dime I had wanted to fuck for three years. I met her when I first arrived to U of Akron, but she got away on the first go-round. We'll, I saw her in the Student Center some years later (I guess she left school for a minute), and rapped my way over to the crib (see above). Anyway, "Indictment" was at the part where the blonde woman testified about "dome-in'" Raymond Buckey (the accused pedophile), to support the fact that he liked women and not kids. Well, I stated my delight from dome myself, and ole' P------a obliged . After this, she goes to the bathroom and comes out butt-ass naked. Needless to say, it's "Time for Some Action."So, to the bedroom we go, and I taxed that ass like Uncle Sam. I'm fuckin' this chick like Leon Isaac Kennedy banged that babe during the conjugal visit in "Penitentiary." P------a was a sweet, lil' petite babe with a fat bookie (behind), beautiful doe eyes, pretty face, cute lil' "Hershey's kisses" up top (a small, but nice pair), sexy hips, legs, lips, etc., etc. So, about 3AM, the phone rang like 50 times with no answer. Thinking with my dick instead of my head, I brushed it off and kept taxin'. Then at 6AM, "BAM! BAM BAM!" on the door. P------a didn't move, and I have a thought of "oh shit." All of a sudden, her (so-called) ex-boyfriend broke the door down, and came in beefin' at ole' girl. I was in my fuckin' boxers, fucked up scene, "The Moment I Feared." Dude didn't have static with me, surprisingly! I got dressed, riffed on P------a for gettin' in me that mess (since he was probably her current boyfriend), and broke the fuck out. The end.Has rap imitated life for you? Let's hear some stories!!!Peace,Big Stacks from KakalakP.S. See why I'm so happy to be alive???

Comments

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    13 and Good, BDP

I KID, I KID!

Had to give this thread another post! Came out , suppose it'll take time for someone to follow that act! I only got jokes to offer in my own retrospect, though I foresee this track in particular as being easily applicable and very taboo/highly controversial!!
    The temptation of the inappropriate krusty is too difficult for me to resist

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts
    So why can't we call Pricilla by her real name? Does she lurk here?

• spcspc 534 Posts
    no remorze - streets of style (a german hiphop formation from the early - mid 90s)
    a story about writers almost getting busted by the police and later returing to the "crimescene" to finsh the piece. happened a few times.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    the phone rang like 50 times with no answer. Thinking with my dick instead of my head, I brushed it off and kept taxin'.

You should have taken a hint,
    but you were too focused on your midnight stint.

Great stories, Stacks. My psychology teachers are true softies compared to you.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Once I took a library book back late. On purpose.