Dunkin Donuts bitch's

analog_tapeanalog_tape 604 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
Is it me or has anyone else noticed that the all those fricken young whore bags that work at Dunkin Donuts just don't give a f*ck. Every time i place an order for coffee milk with no sugar, these bitch's throw three spoon fulls of sugar in my coffee and that's after i have to wait for them to get off their cell phone.What's up with that?????????

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Wow, that's odd... I would have definitely thought people in low paying dead end jobs would care deeply about me.

• i do!

• its true. im a professional fast foods customer. pm me for tricks and treats

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    all those fricken young whore bags

Dude! That's some hateful language. Why so much anger over donuts?

• i think he was griping about the coffee or some such.

anyways, ever had a bacon and maple donut? theyre really really good!

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    anger over donuts

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    They have a Dunkin Donuts every three feet in New England. My wife and I play a game everytime we go to visit my family in CT... count the D&Ds.

• i thought this was gonna be a hatt on rachel ray post.

They have a Dunkin Donuts every three feet in New England.

I noticed this about the east coast in general. Dunkin Donuts have been pretty much extinct in California for like 15-20 years.

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    young whore bags that work at Dunkin Donuts just don't give a f*ck.

A little zoom zoom and a boom boom and they'd be throwing their hands in the air to that shit like .

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    young whore bags that work at Dunkin Donuts just don't give a f*ck.

A little zoom zoom and a boom boom and they'd be throwing their hands in the air to that shit like .

truer words and graemlins were never spoken

• Is it me or has anyone else noticed that the all those fricken young whore bags that work at Dunkin Donuts just don't give a f*ck. Every time i place an order for coffee milk with no sugar, these bitch's throw three spoon fulls of sugar in my coffee and that's after i have to wait for them to get off their cell phone.

What's up with that?????????

Werd, the two I go to is operated by 95% Ethiopians. Not much attitude when I am getting served but there is a lot of amharic(sp?) speaking and giggles after weird/crazy looking customers come in to order or when they are ordering -- which leads me to believe a lot of background joneing(snapping) going on amongst the crew.

• perhaps if you didnt order coffee in those words..."Hey Whore Bag, Coffee, Milk no sugar" I find if you dont call ladies "whore bags", they tend to be more accomidating

• I'm from Providence. D&D is all over that city. The arena is called the Dunkin Donuts Center.
    That's one thing I don't miss about New England. D&D has shit coffee and below average donuts.
    When you ask for regular they give you 3 sugars and 3 creams!
    I do miss coffee milk though - Autocrat!

• we dont have any DDs in the south(at least not in Memphis, and they closed all the ones in Fort Worth when I was there)...I sometimes crave their French Crullers, love those fuggin things...I was freaking out in Boston...every Frickin' subway stop had a DD...

• Krispy Kreme shits all over D.D.

• i must say, as an avid non-reader, i am fully endorsing this dude. his history of one of sf's landmark institutions, hunts donuts, is prolly one of the best things i ever read.

http://syndicatedzinereviews.blogspot.com/2007/11/zine-review-scam-5-12.html

oh, and for a while there, hunts was owned by like a vietnamese family or something and the daughter was mother effen FOYNE!!!!!!!! god damn lucky crackheads. they prolly didnt even fully appreciate how cute that girl was.

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    Only thing noteworthy for people coming to Jersey D&D's is tea drinkers beware.

The way it typically gets served is Indian style, which is w/ warm milk so if your lactose intolerant

But take no offense and don't try to change shit, it's just how they do. Neglecting the recipe for tea culture customary to the area is a large corporate oversight on the part of some phenomenally upper management.

Theres times when I seen a 'no milk' request get rebutted with bewilderment as to which liquid is desired for use in the tea,...or could it really be just water?

Johnny GM with the close shave forgot to put any actual work in his briefcase with all them fake ass handshakes.

• Dunkin Donuts have been pretty much extinct in California for like 15-20 years.

yeah I cannot name a single location off the top of my head.

• Holy blocked colon Batman!

• I'm from Providence. D&D is all over that city. The arena is called the Dunkin Donuts Center.
    That's one thing I don't miss about New England. D&D has shit coffee and below average donuts.
    When you ask for regular they give you 3 sugars and 3 creams!
    I do miss coffee milk though - Autocrat!

i have lived in Providence all 29 years of my life, this is what i deal with. High school drop outs, that wanna talk on their cell phones all day at work. It's gonna get work before it gets better.

Support the indy shops, they seems to care more.

• waddup, save. missed ya on saturday, but had a great time.

do you order coffee milk? or coffee with milk? For those not knowin', folls in Rhode Island drink 'Coffee Milk,' instead of 'Chocolate Milk,' or the like. My boss loves that shit. And Allie's Doughnuts.

• waddup, save. missed ya on saturday, but had a great time.

do you order coffee milk? or coffee with milk? For those not knowin', folls in Rhode Island drink 'Coffee Milk,' instead of 'Chocolate Milk,' or the like. My boss loves that shit. And Allie's Doughnuts.

i was in new york on saturday visiting Joe Ro so i couldn't make it, o yeah Coffee Milk is the shit, i ment milk in my coffee with no sugar... those young bitch's never get it right. whatever...

• It's gonna get work before it gets better.

Support the indy shops, they seems to care more.

YO ON THE RAEL DOGG!! WHY CANT THEZE SKEEZER HOES RECUGNIZZE SUM REAL GAME WHEN IT GOES TO WALK IN TO UP IN THEIR!!!!

SHOULD BE DROPPIN ON THEY KNEES LIKE "DAM, IM SO LUCKY TO SERVE COFFEE TO YOU DJ SAVE" "YOU ANIT EVEN GOTTA PAY, ITS ON ME BIG BALLIN"

for cereal though, respect gets respect.

And I think you meant "indie" dj save a nickel on a cuppa.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Is it me or has anyone else noticed that the all those fricken young whore bags that work at Dunkin Donuts just don't give a f*ck. Every time i place an order for coffee milk with no sugar, these bitch's throw three spoon fulls of sugar in my coffee and that's after i have to wait for them to get off their cell phone.

I would be angry too if I actually drank Dunkin' Donuts coffee.
    It is damn near impossible to get a good cup of coffee on the East Coast.
    Dunkin' Donuts, Choc Full O' Nuts, All kinds of bullshit out there.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Krispy Kreme shits all over D.D.

Maybe in some people's taste department, but KK tried
    to make power moves into New England, buying up plots of land
    and building a bunch of Giant-Sized Krispy Kreme stores on
    them. For the first week, there were huge lines out the
    doors. A month later, they were deserted. Dunkin Donuts
    slapped them back to North Carolina right quick. Not one
    store remains open in New England now, 3 years later.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Choc Full O' Nuts

LOL I haven't seen one of these since like 1978.
    Who still has these joints?

I used to buy that shit in the can at the supermarket

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Is it me or has anyone else noticed that the all those fricken young whore bags that work at Dunkin Donuts just don't give a f*ck. Every time i place an order for coffee milk with no sugar, these bitch's throw three spoon fulls of sugar in my coffee and that's after i have to wait for them to get off their cell phone.

I would be angry too if I actually drank Dunkin' Donuts coffee.
    It is damn near impossible to get a good cup of coffee on the East Coast.
    Dunkin' Donuts, Choc Full O' Nuts, All kinds of bullshit out there.

REAL TALK. Dunkin Donuts sucks. Seriously. Terrible coffee, and unless you're looking to drink a half-pint of milk and get your diabetes on, don't even try to order your coffee any way other than black.

The funny part is, though, there really are so many around here that people give directions based on Dunkin Donuts, i.e. "You know where North Beacon St. is? No? OK, take a right and follow that street to the second Dunkin Donuts, then take another right. That's North Beacon."

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Choc Full O' Nuts

LOL I haven't seen one of these since like 1978.
    Who still has these joints?

I used to buy that shit in the can at the supermarket

Every old coffee can around my house growing up was one of these. It actually made things tough to find, though, ???cause you never knew if it was a change jar, a sugar jar, or if it was just full of nails.