Big up Soul Strut. It's been a minute.

TECUMSEHTECUMSEH 301 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
How ya'll doin. I've been real busy as of the last couple of years and haven't had a chance to be on the board like I would have liked. I ended up switch jobs and they had a no surfing policy, the upside of that was twice as much loot, and I got to work with The Polish Prince(he's doing good for all those who care). I've also been busy doing a remodel on the condo I & wifey just sold(thank god). Plus I finally ended up using the loot from the new job to eventually quit and run my mobile full time. Life is good. Plus the best is my free time has been spent DJing for Orbitron(Circle of Fire) and doing the skratches on his new album(Big Zo on production). Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket You can find out more at http://www.myspace.com/orbitronmusic Anyways big up to all the Seattle hommies, big up to Herm(I'm bout to watch Christmas Story), Big Chan hit me up. Hopefully I'll be able to jump in the Soul Strut mix a lit more often.

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    What up Mayne? Good to see you back on the scene. I'll catch you at the barbershop and we'll have some drinks and chop it up.

• Most def. That's what's up. Valentine's shop

• big up to Herm(I'm bout to watch Christmas Story)

You'll shoot your eye out, kid!

Ha ha! I just got a call from our boy Darth Vader One as I was getting to the Stevie Wonder concert tonight. Apparently he's touring with Ozomatli and they'll be in town Tuesday night. Guest list plus _____ (however many I want)!!!

• Ha ha! I just got a call from our boy Darth Vader One as I was getting to the Stevie Wonder concert tonight. Apparently he's touring with Ozomatli and they'll be in town Tuesday night. Guest list plus _____ (however many I want)!!!
    Make sure you hit DV up for the 2 30th aniversary RSC cd's he did def