SATURDAY NIGHT STRUTTERS - what's the hell?

SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
Yo follios, what you guys doing this Saturday night?Just watched the Bruins pull one out in Toronto, nowchecking the second half of the Celtics in Chicago ...I'm about to head out and get my metal on, gonna seeTHE SWORD in Cambridge, if I drop Harvey Canal's name you think they'll let me party with them?Also, since it's next door, gonna head over to SOUL NIGHTat Zuzu and see our own undefeated patriot, KitchenKnight,work those wheels of steel. Any Strutters there need to HOLLAH.PLANNED DRINKING: BEER & MORE BEERWHERE YOU AT Eighty-Five SOUL STRUT? WHERE YA AT?

Comments

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    I'm eating soup and pulling records for this tonight.

I'm really excited Anna will be dropping some heat. I've never heard her DJ before.

• i got toh-back on cheap beer and jameson last night. recovery is in order.

• not to sound like too much of a nerd, but i'll be working on my research paper "quantum mechanics and monistic idealism", due next week: finals week! but i might be able to take a break and get served from goodness from a down-to-earth hipster chick.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Beer, "East Bay Grease" and attempting to obtain Romanian cable feed on Hatton - Mayweather.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    attempting to obtain Romanian cable feed on Hatton - Mayweather.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

These graemlins are all messed up.

That WAS supposed to be a smile, not a weep.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

These graemlins are all messed up.

That WAS supposed to be a smile, not a weep.

It's titled "Laugh"

Ban all cat graemlins

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Well it's sunday evening here & I'm finally going to have a quiet night in eating pizza & listening to records. It will be great since I've been to a gig each of the last 4 nights. Last night's gig (saturday night) was the Bouncing Souls, great NJ punk/hardcore band that I've seen a couple of times now, their singer blows me away with his very on point pitching live, impressive stuff. They were awesome again & I got the picture disk of their latest LP at the show for cheap. Cracks me up that they were cranking Born To Run through the PA before the band came on, must be a Jersey thing.....

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I'm browsing the strut instead of studying for a business organisation final (bad call, since I opted not to attend the class all semester). Corporate law is kind of deadly. The only fun is pretending I'm in Wall Street or some other such silly corporate flick.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts

except its at a new venue now (thank Allah)

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Made some dinner, drinking a bottle of merlot

and been listening to Pimp C all night.

Pourin' up bitches!

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    Yo follios, what you guys doing this Saturday night?

Just watched the Bruins pull one out in Toronto, now
    checking the second half of the Celtics in Chicago ...

I'm about to head out and get my metal on, gonna see
    THE SWORD in Cambridge, if I drop Harvey Canal's name
    you think they'll let me party with them?

Also, since it's next door, gonna head over to SOUL NIGHT
    at Zuzu and see our own undefeated patriot, KitchenKnight,
    work those wheels of steel. Any Strutters there need to HOLLAH.

PLANNED DRINKING: BEER & MORE BEER

WHERE YOU AT Eighty-Five SOUL STRUT? WHERE YA AT?

watching ricky hatton get knocked the fuck out...

then pool and knock hockey... i suck at the former and am unbeatable at the latter...