HEAVY AFRO FUNK BEAT for TRADE!

roneazyroneazy 111 Posts
edited December 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hey folks...Just a couple of titles... serious music on these, so looking for equally serious trades... ideally, looking for JAZZ and REGGAE / SKA ... but also after some SOUL (on the MODERN tip - ie. Klas 45's to give you the picture)... ETHIOPIAN too... or Sudanese / Somalian ... East African sounds..PM if needing any of these gems, or lurkers can drop me a line at my @hotmail.com account with the text before that being roneazy ... peace! Do I need to say anything about this one? One of the most sought-after of the Nigerian records and for good reason! -- Sleeve / Record> VG+ - VG++ (mild wear from being moved about)/ VG++ - EX- (STORE STOCK COPY)[/b]http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/1062/dsc00611gc8.jpg" alt="" />SERIOUS afro funk and heavy tracks from the Ivory Coast... RARE! -- Sleeve / Record> VG - VG+ (a little worn, apparently the whole box was like this) / VG++ - EX-(STORE STOCK COPY)[/b]One of the premiere Beninese bands laying down a MONSTER afro beat tune that has an early sound... very hot! -- Side 1 / Side 2> VG++ - EX- / VG++ - EX- (STORE STOCK COPY)[/b]

Comments

• SJOB MOVEMENT and the BLACK SANTIAGOS 45 are gone.

What is easily the rarest record offered here, ASSALE, arguably the most unique and heavy of this little batch, is still available.