how bout some chanukah tracks

fishmongerfunkfishmongerfunk 4,154 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
happy Hanukah strut chosen folks....any dreidel or latke related beats out there?this is all i couild find: johnny lytle "chanukah"DivShare File - 08 - Chanukah.mp3

Comments

• not a lot of heat I guess when compared to the volume of Christmas jams.

Arik Einstein had some Hannukah joints as I remember, and the Israeli military entertainment corps had some Hannuakh joints; Shlomo Artzi was on there.

• We were at a Christmas Parade last week and were happily surprised when the first high school marching band on the route played 'Chanukah Oh Chanukah'.

• happy Hanukah strut chosen folks....any dreidel or latke related beats out there?

the dreidal song.

a few fine selections from the adam sandler catalog.

• Here's a mix I made last year around this time of all Israeli stuff.
    Dreidel Day

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    yesterday my room mates decorated the living room stripper pole with christmas lights and tinsel. I was thinking of taping a couple dreidels on to the "tree" is this a good look?

• I was thinking of taping a couple dreidels on to the "tree" is this a good look?

chocolate coins would be a much better look

• the living room stripper pole

is this a good look?

• I was thinking of taping a couple dreidels on to the "tree" is this a good look?

chocolate dollar bills[/b] would be a much better look

chocolate shekel bills[/b] would be a much better look

chocolate shekel bills[/b] would be a much better look

Do they have titty bars in Israel??

• yeah but they suck (unless you're into Russian chicks.)