2007 Best Ofs

SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
I just made a list of my favorite shit from this year. Thought I'd jumpoff this discussion before the RAP BEST of's come up. I know we still got a month, but I'm interested in checking out some of the Struts favs too. ______________Ticklah - Ticklah vs. AxelrodAutentic dubstyles from antibalas/winehouse's rehab key manBoris - RainbowTitle track is song of the year. MICHIO IS GOD.Marc Ribot - Book of AsmodeusGuitarists take notes. HEAVY.Quantic - TROPIDELICA A mojito for your ears.Budos Band IIStaten Island soul.DJ Day - Day before Yummy beats like they used to make.Zeep s/t I wonder if Nina would love me as much as I love her?Bumps s/tDRUMS, SON!!! Ibrahim Ferrer - Mi Sue??oThe final work of a Master.Caribou - Andorra Indie rock better than the indie bands. Peder - And He Just Pointed To The Sky... Tom waits movie soundtrack?Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings - 100 Days, 100 NightsWhat year is it again? Holy shit.Stones, Women & RecordsMakoto + Yoshida. Nuff said. Where my jap psych heads at?SINGLES Heliocentrics - UntitledSeu Jorge - Voz Da massaOmar Rodriguez Lopez - Boiling death request blahblahblah..Bonobo - If you stayed overAmy Winehouse - Some Unholy War (instrumental)Common - U black maybePeter Bjorn and John - Young FolksSaul Williams - Scared MoneyThe Polyversal Souls - Sad Nile- spidey

Comments