Beyonce's song "Upgrade Ya"?

rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
is this a real single or merely an extension of the HD Direct TV ad campaign?You need a real woman in your lifeThat's a good lookTaking care of home and still flyThat's a good lookAnd I???m a help you build up your accountThat???s a good lookBetter yet a hood look,Ladies that???s a good lookWhen you're in them big meetings for the millsThat???s a good lookIt take me just to compliment the dealThat???s a good lookAnything you cop I'll split the billThat???s a good lookBetter yet a hood lookBelieve me ladiesThat???s a good look

Comments

• I'd much rather hear this than the Mellencamp "Our Country" Chevy ads. I saw Johnny Cougar a couple years ago and the dude was dripping with schmaltzy heartland country-boy stylings while pretending to rock out complete with headset mic, acoustic guitar, and some white pants. If not for the mass quantity of Miller Lite severely limiting my motor skills at the time I would have walked out of that shit but ended up passing out on the grass for a spell before being rudely awakened by the cornfed crowd getting fired up for the "dance routine" segment of the show. I was too addled from that point on to remember the rest of the show, but those Chevy commercials make me want to change the channel.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Mellencamp "Our Country" Chevy ads

Thiisss is oouuurrrr kuuntreee. damn, i hate that song.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    bitch needs to quit...

neva dat...