The What Girl are You Getting for Xmas Thread

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
Saying, and I'm not talking about Freaky Tracies of the world. Okay, I don't need some dull, over-intellectualized, artsy anti-hip hop music girl right now. I'm sick of all these rave dancer girls, shit, white asses I can handle. I need some good brain, and not just through good lips, but by innovative productions that thrills me. (And I don't mean Amateurs.) Any help, please?

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Haha I just noticed the company that makes those is straight outta North County down here in SoCal. Awesome, now I can save on shipping!

• I make this joke, everytime someone links to this site.

Someone needs to tell Gary Sinise theres a sexaid called Charlie modelled on him.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Freaky Tracies of the world

I'm considering my first scripper hook up. she's tall, blonde, 19, a marine, and leaves in january. i don't know, though. these "dancer" chicks are nuts.

• My girl dumped me on Thanksgiving so this thread title is what's really on my motherfucking mind right now.

• Damn dude I'm really sorry to hear that.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    I was excited because I read this as 'The White Girl You are Getting for Xmas Thread'

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    I am planning a surprise xmas vsit to my new girl in Urugay...

• Damn dude I'm really sorry to hear that.

Me too. But that's what I get for messing around with a girl 14 years younger than me. But what can I say - it was fun and amazing while it lasted.

Besides, I could only have been so surprised... she dumped her last dude on CHRISTMAS DAY.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

I'm considering my first scripper hook up. she's tall, blonde, 19, a marine[/b], and leaves in january[/b]. i don't know, though. these "dancer" chicks are nuts.

Tricky. Half , half .

I say go for it. What's the worst she could do?

I'm considering my first scripper hook up. she's tall, blonde, 19, a marine, and leaves in january. i don't know, though. these "dancer" chicks are nuts.

GO FOR IT

• Freaky Tracies of the world

GO FOR IT

HELL YES.

What's the worst she could do?

hahaha!
    the problem would be the working situation. she already lingers around the booth too much. maybe the day before she leaves...

the problem would be the working situation. she already lingers around the booth too much. maybe the day before she leaves...

Well, if you play your cards right, maybe she'll linger in[/b] the booth...

maybe she'll lingerie in[/b] the booth...

well,
    mission accomplished.

congrats!

• ooooh. sorry to hear about this marco. 20 yr old girls are the best and the worst no?

not as good in bed, but somehow the sex is better? confusing. to quote Dazed and Confused, "we get older, they stay the same age"

-
    i wish it was as easy to meet hot smart women (with real jobs) in Los Angeles?? Sao Paulo was so easy to find birds. as easy as finding Cantar by Gal Costa. now the real pain begins.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    innovative productions that thrills me

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    20 yr old girls are the best and the worst no? not as good in bed, but somehow the sex is better? confusing.

well,
    mission accomplished.