Hey MissBassie...

DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
To one of the great ones! A wicked close friend!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! Have a great day PUNK!!BillyPS - Food this weekend?

Comments

• Happy Birthday!!!

Burn one

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    To one of the great ones! A wicked close friend!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day PUNK!!

Billy

PS - Food this weekend?

Aww--happy birthday!

You're one of the reasons I keep coming around.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Happy birthday from the entire soulstrut mansion.

• Ms. Bass!!

Hope you're cranking up the Irma Thomas and having the best b-day ever...

• Happy Birthday to a truly great American.

• Happy birthday from the entire soulstrut mansion.

This is great! Happy b-day!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Happy Birthday, A********************h!

Why you put up with us, I don't know

• Happy Birthday!

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Yo A!

I hope you have a super amazing day filled with good music, food & friends. I need to send you my Japan funk mix.

peace

howard

• happy bjorn/bron day!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    To one of the great ones! A wicked close friend!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day PUNK!!

Billy

PS - Food this weekend?

Aww--happy birthday!

You're one of the reasons I keep coming around.

HUGE

Be happy, always!

Peace

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Happy Birthday GIRL!! It is always a pleasure reading your posts...i think you're one of the nicer/honest/mature posters on here!! If that makes sense

Hope you enjoy your day!

BTW-The Soulstrut mansion almost made me spit out my coffee...!!!!!!! Is that delay in the back with the sombrero??

hahaha!

• Happy birthday from the entire soulstrut mansion.

WOW

Happy Birthday, Miss B!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Happy Birthday, Miss.!

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    Happy Birthday GIRL!! It is always a pleasure reading your posts...i think you're one of the nicer/honest/mature posters on here!! If that makes sense

Hope you enjoy your day!

BTW-The Soulstrut mansion almost made me spit out my coffee...!!!!!!! Is that delay in the back with the sombrero??[/b]

hahaha!

No, that's

Btw, that Soulstrut Mansion pic is a SS classic right now.

Peace

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    absolutely one of the nicest people you could ever meet.

Happy Birthday, with lots of sincerity.

you are absolutely

Cheers.....

• Have a great one!!!

• A!

Heartfelt transatlantic wishes on your birthday - hope you have a great one! I just added an extra record to that package for ya...

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    Of all the blind e-dates I've been on, A*********** remains a favorite. You are so charming and unique and smart and not afraid to say what you feel. I admire that. Meeting you for the first time was like re-acquainting with a dear old friend, no rough spots or weirdness. You are a leader among men (especially here). For all the cocksnots that creep around this board dropping chad behind your posts, your endurance and integrity impresses me. This place is unworthy of your grace.

Thank you for all the great recommendations--movies, records, recipes, books, etc.--and all the wonderful conversations over the years. You and yours will always be welcome at our house.

Have a wonderful day.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Happy birthday from the entire soulstrut mansion.

Too many great things in this pic. But I love the fact that PAP is looking down on the Strut mansion watching over all of us from Heaven.

R.I.P. Pap

RIP

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Miss Bassie,

Happy Birthday to ya, you're all dat!!! When you bless us with your presence, you're always on point, razor sharp. I always read your posts on some teenage idol, groupie shit . You definitely get props over here in Dirty Jerz!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    EMOTIONAL OVERLOAD!!!

I've been at a course all day and couldn't look at the thread until now.

Daaaammmmmnnnnn - you guys know how to make a person feel loved. I can't even say a big or deep enough Thank You to cover the beautiful things people have said here. To repeat and rephrase what Aser said in his birthday post - I feel like the sum of all the amazing people I know, including many many folks here - that's the best gift, and the inspiration to keep on keeping on. Thank You for letting me spaz out here on an almost daily basis!

Holy shit! Ghost PAP!!!!

• Options
    Happy birthday to the single greatest person in the whole country north of mine.

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts
    Yes, happy birthday to quite possibly the nicest person on this board and always a top-notch knowledge-dropper and taste-refiner.

Hope it was a good one.

• -

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    I'm a bit slow w/ the board nowadays but I'm glad to have caught this one. I hope to catch up w/ you in the real world to nerd out about fashion and other girlish things in the future, hah!

Hope you enjoyed yourself today.

• one of the good ones!

• Happy Born Day!