Selling wack for good

ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
What are the worst records you guys have traded in to get a nice one? Just wondering. Mines would be turning in a bunch of records I bought for 50 cents to get like 40 bucks in credit to buy some dope hip-hop that had just came in. Trying to remember which LPs I got.

Comments

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    i used to get loads of promos from labels and trade em in for credit. i would usually trade for high dollar valuable records. peace, stein. . .

• ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts
    i used to get loads of promos from labels and trade em in for credit. i would usually trade for high dollar valuable records. peace, stein. . .

Ahhh. The feel of trading in things you don't want feels so good. It's best when you flip what you buy with trade in money and make way more. Mo' money mo' money...

• Special_EdSpecial_Ed 315 Posts

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    As somebody that works in a record store, I hate it when people wanna trade all their dookie vhs tapes and Leo Sayer lp's for raers. Just had to vent, haha. Carry on...

• ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts
    As somebody that works in a record store, I hate it when people wanna trade all their dookie vhs tapes and Leo Sayer lp's for raers. Just had to vent, haha. Carry on...

But I at least trade in stuff that can be used by the store. I give them those finds but I know there are people in the area that like it. Every now and then they buy straight up junk that won't sell but you never know. We both gain because I usually get the stuff nobody around here buys because it cost so much. Ohhh shit I forgot I can trade in VHS tapes.