Boobie Knight Universal Lady lp on mp3... got it?

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
i need that

Comments

• come on, i know there got to be a out there who got this... it's not that heavy

• yes, man! muchos gracias. i do love the boobies, you know

• ohhhh no... that's not it, doggie. Not the Soulciety one, the Universal Lady one. You know, the one w/ The Lovomaniacs jam on it. Hmm, is that album er than I thought it was? It seems to be unsoulseekable... hope this don't mean i gotta actually rip it from my own vinyl (dear God not that)...

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yeah that's the only jawn I got, but I have "Sex" if you need that.

• Yeah that's the only jawn I got, but I have "Sex" if you need that.

I got that already... just wanted the whole album for mp3 collectro purposes. i'll catch it eventually. thanks

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I just KNEW there was something I meant to do before I sold this

• The man needs the one with one of the best covers of all time: booby with a top hat and mic stand/dildo, woman with hair/flames going around the side. This never fails to blow non-collectors' minds. (sorry I don't have it digitized)

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Yeah, I should have kept it for the cover alone.

• I was at the Sly and the Family Stone show last night at B.B. Kings in NY and before the show this guy goes up to to the guy sitting behind me and says something like, "My friend ________ said you were here! I just wanted to meet you! You ever hear of Boobie Knight and the Soulciety? There were a band coming up in the 70s, anyway that's my brother!" etc...
    Turns out the guy sitting behind me was Sid Bernstein, who was responsible for bringing the Beatles to America.

Sly was as good as I could have expected him to be, he sang If You Want Me To Stay and Family Affair pretty well, clicked on a dildo before they played Sex Machine, and did a lot of incoherent mumbling the rest of the time. The Family Stone rocked it.

• Oh yeah, and the opening act for Sly was "Ayo"!!!