iScrewed.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• Every time I think someone on Soulstrut is asshurt or disconnected, all I have to do is refer to my friendly neighborhood Youtube comment list to put things in perspective.

(Reply)
    Ive had two ipods
    the video is very good
    and the nano is also very good
    its usually just itunes that causes problems for me
    toxicpro

(Reply)
    why do you people watch this if your hating on apple no one cares bout your opinions its just a video spoof my god! the point of youtube is to comment on the videos not to wine and complain bout your own personal life.
    great video though 5 stars
    -toxic-pro
    trevtar

(Reply)
    mad tv is terrible but this is not that bad.
    38G1X

(Reply)
    fuck you.
    marcrocksinalgebra1

(Reply)
    lol i agreee they keep changing it i cant even keep up i want a new one and mine aint even 1 year old.
    DrummerBoyz95

(Reply)
    i see no point in saying "i hate apple" because no one really cares about your opinions, they just buy crap no matter what you pussies say
    uploaded113redone

(Reply)
    your one to talk homo
    DrummerBoyz95

(Reply)
    what??? no one cares about your personal problems, bitch
    vl3txtc

• Every time I think someone on Soulstrut is asshurt or disconnected, all I have to do is refer to my friendly neighborhood Youtube comment list to put things in perspective.

(Reply)
    Ive had two ipods
    the video is very good
    and the nano is also very good
    its usually just itunes that causes problems for me
    toxicpro

(Reply)
    why do you people watch this if your hating on apple no one cares bout your opinions its just a video spoof my god! the point of youtube is to comment on the videos not to wine and complain bout your own personal life.
    great video though 5 stars
    -toxic-pro
    trevtar

(Reply)
    mad tv is terrible but this is not that bad.
    38G1X

(Reply)
    fuck you.
    marcrocksinalgebra1

(Reply)
    lol i agreee they keep changing it i cant even keep up i want a new one and mine aint even 1 year old.
    DrummerBoyz95

(Reply)
    i see no point in saying "i hate apple" because no one really cares about your opinions, they just buy crap no matter what you pussies say
    uploaded113redone

(Reply)
    your one to talk homo
    DrummerBoyz95

(Reply)
    what??? no one cares about your personal problems, bitch
    vl3txtc