"They shoot..... Ahhh, Made U"........What?!?!?!?!

DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Strutters,I visited a local spot last night featuring Melo-D (BeatJunkies) as the headlining DJ (L_Ephunk 4 Year Anniversary). About 20-30 minutes before Melo went on, the DJ threw on this track that was the beat for Nas' "Made You Look" - BUT... this shit was just a little different. One the drums were harder (yes - harder) and two there was a breakdown where the beat (mainly the guitar) was chopped up like crazy. Maybe one of you have heart it, maybe not. But I dug it. I took a quick view at TTL to see if I saw anything stood out but nothing. Was wondering if anyone of you have heard this and by chance know the name of the song or artist (remixer/producer) or both.......... Just thought I'd ask.......PEACE!DJ Cire

Comments

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    Oh and it was just the beat, no vocals (which I kind of wanted to hear just to see how well or shitty it blended).

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    next shuttle to thebreaks.com arriving in 30 seconds. please stand clear and mind the gap (ayo!)

• wescoasiawescoasia 126 Posts
    Yo Cire, Thats the new 12" from Sound In Color. Romanowski from SF produced it. Was just at the SIC lab today and they was bumpin it. Straight heat for sure. It'll hit the clubs big this summer. Hope that helps. Peace

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
    Yo Cire, Thats the new 12" from Sound In Color. Romanowski from SF produced it. Was just at the SIC lab today and they was bumpin it. Straight heat for sure. It'll hit the clubs big this summer. Hope that helps. Peace

These dudes have some good sounds comin out... what is their history? are they just a group of producer/studio heads?

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, Sound In Color - illness......... Thats hit is heat and it blew me away.... Thanks very much... appreciate it.........