can someone sum up the kramer thread

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
It got ghostbumped and the masochist in me wants to know which strutters dr(p)oped the most knowledge nuggets.

Comments

• Apparently Kramer is racist. I didn't bother reading it, but I am pretty sure he isn't. I mean..it's Kramer!

• the masochist in me

*PASUE*

• the masochist in me

*PASUE*

i saw that one and figured some lil poaster would fall over themselves waiting to catch it.

• the masochist in me

*PASUE*

i saw that one and figured some lil poaster would fall over themselves waiting to catch it.

Ay, que cute! You're sooooo grown up now! It seems like just yesterday YOU were the little poaster with his finger up the *PASUE* hole.

• the masochist in me

*PASUE*

Ay, que cute! You're sooooo grown up now! It seems like just yesterday YOU were the little poaster with his finger up the *PASUE* hole.

I'm more into inflamatory posts now.

• the masochist in me

*PASUE*

From flamer to Kramer!

• the masochist in me

*PASUE*

From flamer to Kramer!

well played, putito.

that reminds me of an early episode of Arrested Development

"Yah..he's a total flamer".