John Stewart Justice Leauge

SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
Y'all aint ready. This project is going to suck, but this is gonna be Hilarious.- spidey

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    As much as I like Common. He's steelo doesnt mesh w/ John Stewart's Marine tough attitude.
    Maybe Common can pull it off. He got his muscle game up enuff.

How can DC do Stewart before the greatest Green Lantern ever - Hal Jordan.
    And Im a Stewart fan. Dwanye McDuffie & them @ the Justice League cartoon did an excellent job w/ John Stewart. It really placed him w/in the pantheon of DC elite.

Is Bale The Batman in this movie?

Fot the first time in Comic history the Justice league now has three African-Americans on the team at the same time. Usually, we only get one slot. John Stewart/Black Lightning/Vixen.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Bale refused to be the Batman in this film.

I don't blame him it sounds like shit on a stick so far.

The rest of the Cast looks like the OC.

- spidey

I think its stoopid for DC to green light a JL movie before Batman Begins really blossoms,Wonder Woman hasnt been done yet, and Superman has to be remixed.

• ive heard they are going to do it like beowulf....real actors, with animation.

ive heard they are going to do it like beowulf....real actors, with animation.

Nice avatar

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    ive heard they are going to do it like beowulf....real actors, with animation.

That was canned.. Now it's a lame live action Teen Justice league movie. Directed by the guy who did Mad Max.

I can only expect shit.

- spidey

Damn Damn Damn!!!!!

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    wait, common is green lantern?

sorry im slow.

Hurr

THEY GOT WONDER WOMAN RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!