Bay Area Thanksgiving weekend: Whats Good?

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
I'll be in San Jose for the holiday but me and my rental will be looking to tool around the bay after that, anyone gonna be around to hollar at a swayer?

Comments

• holler if you still have my number; otherwise PM me.

• I'll be in town later on that night...holler...

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    This user has exceeded their private message quota and may not receive any new private messages.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    space is cleared, write me something pretty

• Not for nothing, it should be cracking. There's always a good turn out on the weekend regardless and we get a lot of our folks there as well.

everything from raers to not so raers to white belt electrosidewayshaircut shit...fast rap to.

• I'll be in San Jose for the holiday but me and my rental will be looking to tool around the bay after that, anyone gonna be around to hollar at a swayer?

When you say "Rental" do you mean a car?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    When you say "Rental" do you mean a car?

it looks that way, although I'm trying to fanagle a car from a close personal friend.

either way I'ma be riding in something that ain't a Dodge Neon

• This user has exceeded their private message quota and may not receive any new private messages.

I'm sayin! hit us up on pm when you've flushed your toilet...

• the day after thanksgiving! Capture the flag game at Lake Merrit, 2-10pm, poppin off during the day, bbq during the eve, roll out and get down, shit should be really dam fun...
    Roll, open invite, bring all your fools.
    The facebook posting:

Event Info
    Name:
    Capture the Flag: The Bay!
    Tagline:
    Black Friday just gota little blacker.
    Host:
    N. Haggity & The Mushie Art House
    Type:
    Sports - Pep Rally
    Time and Place
    Date:
    Friday, November 23, 2007
    Time:
    2:00pm - 10:00pm
    Street:
    Grand St. @ Bellevue Ave.
    City/Town:
    Oakland, CA

Description
    Here it is. CTFBA is 'bout to commence. For those who didn't get the memo last time, we're gonna play everyone's favorite game from grade school. Not only that, but the lovely Brady Gill and Moishe House SC will be hosting a BBQ at his casa nearby Lake Merritt where the game will be.

Apologies to those not near the game, but gotta respect the RSVP's, you know. There seems to be the biggest pull from the Ebay.

That means we're gonna carpool, caravan it if you're not close. N.Bay email Nina, S. Bay call Jackson House. SF you're on your own, the park's about a mile from the 19th St. BART station.

Tennies a must, BYOB, we'll supply the rest.

PS: Don't stress if you can't make the whole thing. Just come when you can.