MUNICH??? STUTTGART??? EINDHOVEN??? DIGGIN... !>!>

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
Anyone got the lowdown on these spots. I think GROPE got me sorted on Stuttgart, but I'll be in Munich for a couple of days and Amsterdam/Eindhoven for one and a half.... DROP THE K-NOWLEDGE STRUTTERS!peace.

Comments

• Sheepy - I was in Munich a few years back and found some places over near the gay area of town / the fruit & vege market .. have one store bag here, details are:

Optimal Independents
    Kolosseumstr. 6 U (undergroung station perhaps?)
    Fraunhoferstr
    Tel. 268185, 80469 Munich

It was in like a mini side street if I recall right, dope city Munich.

• inVrsinVrs 687 Posts
    sheep,

as for stuttgart.. grope and me can help you out any time. when will you be around?
    few nice shops around here.
    are you playing in the area? i could check for a gig in stuttgart as well..
    digging in munich: you could ask my mates over at compost records. i am more than certain they know where the good shops are at.
    i once played in munich on a night flea market which was pretty cool - you should definatly check the "mighty weeny" store .. they sell soul/disco/funk/library/80s stuff at 1-5$. no top notch stuff, but you might find some goodies in between.

ok, hit me up and we`ll see.

d.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    sheep,

as for stuttgart.. grope and me can help you out any time. when will you be around?
    few nice shops around here.
    are you playing in the area? i could check for a gig in stuttgart as well..

Yeah I'm playing there on Dec 1st at ALTES ZOLLAMT. I'm gunna call Grope when I get in, shoot me your details on PM too...

word, the munich hookup sounds good if you got details... good lookin'

peace.

• Sheep I know a bunch of knowledgeable good dudes in Munich who should happy to show you around a bit... PM me for info.

Are you playing there?

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Sheep I know a bunch of knowledgeable good dudes in Munich who should happy to show you around a bit... PM me for info.

Are you playing there?

Yeah playing at Studio 672... and will be there for 2 days it seems...

peep www.myspace.com/xxxtracheese for the downlow...

PMing u now

b