The Whitney Family?

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
What the word on this family. One album???I copped the Airlines/Airplane whatever joint and it had about three joints.Poorman's Jacksons meet DeBarge circa '77.

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    What the word on this family. One album???

I copped the Airlines/Airplane whatever joint and it had about three joints.

Poorman's Jacksons meet DeBarge circa '77.

I passed up one of these about a year ago and haven't seen another one since. 3 joints in a Jackson/DeBarge style, eh? Uptempo or slow jamz?

SG

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    What the word on this family. One album???

I copped the Airlines/Airplane whatever joint and it had about three joints.

Poorman's Jacksons meet DeBarge circa '77.

I passed up one of these about a year ago and haven't seen another one since. 3 joints in a Jackson/DeBarge style, eh? Uptempo or slow jamz?

SG

One fast 77 era funk joint. One excellent midtempo joint w/ falsettos are keyboard squelches.
    Anothet joint where the mom gets down onsome grown folk smooth shit.

There's like 18 or so of them cats. There is no Mike Jack lead vocalist. Errybody gets to contribute.

And there one joint that's wack but contains the vocal sample for Josh's Monosylabik - "Whatchu Gon' Do Now......." I didnt cop it for this reason,i stumble upon it ,so dont get it twisted.

I copped a sealed joint.