staffing and job recruiting??

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
anyone in this field? or know anyone that is?i was offered a position doing it for a huge companies' freelance division. the majority of he work is sales and some actual recruiting processes (interviewing etc)it is a really good base salary with commission and they promised me there is no bullshit cold calling but i am still a little skepticalit is out of left field and am just looking to do something different...its supposedly great money...i just dont wanna drop everything im doing for something ridiculousthought id see if anyone had any experience with these firms besides using them to get work?

Comments

• it is a really good base salary with commission and they promised me there is no bullshit cold calling but i am still a little skeptical

First thing I thought when I started reading this WAS bullshit cold calling.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I imagine it to be a very profitable business. Just don't start using phrases like "Okay, I'll touch base with you!". I hate that shit.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts

it is a really good base salary with commission and they promised me there is no bullshit cold calling but i am still a little skeptical

First thing I thought when I started reading this WAS bullshit cold calling.

the majority of the connects are established ones i guess. i am just weary of out-of-the-blue callls like im a Frickin' telemarketer.

last thing i wanna be is someones Frickin' nuisance