Syracuse, NY this weekend - WHAT IT DO!!!!!

yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
Anybody know what's up in this neck of the woods???PM or PUT on blast!!!G

Comments

• reskresk 391 Posts
    damn homie your traveling all over the map

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    Been there twice to watch men's NCAA first round tourney. Went through the yellow pages and hit the stores. The best one downtown (at least from memory) is walking distance from the football/basketball dome and was in the phone book. I also found a spot on the outskirts that was some type of book store with a basement of unorganized vinyl. Found of Xian raers sealed, and private press rock shit. A few OST's and the SOUL was all $1-3... This was 5-6 years ago. I then ran into some guy in a record store who told me about a gas station about 20 minutes outside of Syracue in the middle of nowhere. It was all towtrucks, and the 2 guys who ran it looked like ZZtop. Anyhow, inside the gas station there was a ton of vinyl @1. Anything soul or jazz related was $1 or less. I think I picked up 75 lp's. It was the best place, but I really couldn't tell you how to find it, but maybe you can ask and someone else would know about it. I assume if you find someone who digs there, they'll know what I'm speaking on. At the very least hit the store by the stadium and the book/vinyl store. The second time I went I couldn't find the gas station, and the book store seemed to have the same stock I left behind. Who knows though

• damn homie your traveling all over the map

no doubt!!! we'll link next week in Florida - right???

Moss - good looks on the hook up!