PROJECT RUNWAY 4

edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
finally! who's excited? i amhere are the new designers

Comments

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    I admit I fux with this show.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    I have a wife I can blame, but indeed the Dollar Bin household will be ringing with Tim Gunn's cries of "make it work" tomorrow night.

• I promised myself last year that if Jeffrey won I would never watch another episode, but I'm betting I will be tuning in tomorrow night.

• I'm normally not one to pick on people for their appearance (the by product of being an ugly dude) but this guys eyes just creep me out. I think they're too close or something...

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    I promised myself last year that if Jeffrey won I would never watch another episode, but I'm betting I will be tuning in tomorrow night.

Dude Jeffrey killed all those other "designers" last season, hands down!
    I'm all over PR4!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Hells yes, I'll be tuning in after ANTM.

• I promised myself last year that if Jeffrey won I would never watch another episode, but I'm betting I will be tuning in tomorrow night.

Dude Jeffrey killed all those other "designers" last season, hands down!
    I'm all over PR4!

no way. jeffrey talked a big game but his stuff hardly ever fit well and there was nothing groundbreaking or ballsy about it. his clothes look like stuff you can get at Forever 21 or H&M

dude is like santino sans talent but at least santino's trash talking was hilarious. i loved his michael kors impression

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    My girl has been bubbling about this for weeks. She wore a special outfit to work today. I've never watched this show, but have a feeling it will become a part of my life whether I want it to or not.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    edith you cant honestly make a case for michael or redheaded alien lady to win over jeffrey based ontheir final lines can you? michael straight embarassed himself and alien lady made the same shit she made every single episode.....

• edith you cant honestly make a case for michael or redheaded alien lady to win over jeffrey based ontheir final lines can you? michael straight embarassed himself and alien lady made the same shit she made every single episode.....

no i can't. but i'm talking about the whole season, not just the finale which was weak as hell. but just because jeffrey didn't put out ugly or boring looks on the runway like the other 2 did, doesn't mean his clothes were next level. i thought they were just so-so where as in previous seasons, the runway shows were especially the first one. jay and kara saun killed it.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    jay had hands down the best line out of the 10 or how many ever there have been. his shit totally blows away all the others.

if only michael could have kept his momentum from last season going into the finale instead of taking a poop on the runway and calling it a line.

animal prints. Ooof

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    S4 is crazy queen-ed out.

I already hate that little sniveling dude.

I missed this show.

BRING IT ON.

• when we moved I plugged the cable into our tv and noticed we already had cable (sans payment). We get everything but Bravo. I don't know why. We have all the regular cable channels, but Bravo is always snow. I will miss PR and Top Chef.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    S4 is crazy queen-ed out.

I already hate that little sniveling dude.

I missed this show.

BRING IT ON.

Maaaaaan. My wife is watching this right now and I had some kind of uncontrollable outburst about how fake and over the top this dude is.
    This should be a good season

• This thread reads like alien babble to me.

• has this always been on at 10:00? Seems like a strange timeslot for such a hot show.

has this always been on at 10:00? Seems like a strange timeslot for such a hot show.

I've had the same thought too but yes, it's on at 10.

• Seemed like a bunch of dumbasses on this season. I can't stand that little elf gay dude. They all look like little scared puppies when Tim comes in to check out the shit they are making..especially that guy.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    was i the only one that thought pretty much everything made on this episode was horrible?

maybe 3 out of the 15 werent god awful

• i laughed when tim was looking at the jacket he was working on and said "it's kind of asymmetrical. was that on purpose?" i'm like, dude look at his hair.

this season IS mega queeny and everyone is too hip. they should have thrown in some stay at home moms in there or something. also, i'm pissed at how easy that first challenge is and how boring the results were. the first challenge has always been the most out there and exciting one in the previous seasons:

s1: make clothes using items from the grocery store
    s2: make new clothes from the clothes off their back
    s3: make clothes using stuff from their apartment furnishings

s4: high quality fabric they can choose

if i had to pick, i liked kit and jack's looks the best

they should axed that pretentious new agey girl, but she bugs so much that they probably will keep her around for a while. i guess that's where the reality tv thing comes in.

• everyone is too hip.

they should axed that pretentious new agey girl

• Dude... KIT PISTOL?!?

For a bunch of dudes watching PROJECT F*CKING RUNWAY you guys are acting real surprised that there's a lot of teh gay.

For the record, my favorite is Big Gay Al

• For a bunch of dudes watching PROJECT F*CKING RUNWAY you guys are acting real surprised that there's a lot of teh gay.

not surprised that there's a lot of gay, i'm just surprised that there's not one straight guy this season.

is that that Nathan Lane-ish dude?

• For a bunch of dudes watching PROJECT F*CKING RUNWAY you guys are acting real surprised that there's a lot of teh gay.

not surprised that there's a lot of gay, i'm just surprised that there's not one straight guy this season.

you must have missed Beard Trimmer Accident Dude,

who made a point of saying he is a STRAIGHT DESIGNER

is that that Nathan Lane-ish dude?

Yes, the costume designer

• This thread reads like alien babble to me.

hahaha what can I say I caught the season premo with my lil sis.

I think the Palestinian dude may go all the way (pasue).

and Jillian (looking like Streisand in her prime) seems like a 1st class prissy bitch, but still...........

• who made a point of saying he is a STRAIGHT DESIGNER

that was funny. it was like the first thing out of his mouth and a total non sequitor. obviously he's insecure.

- "so what's your vision this season?"

- "well, first off, there's a LOT of straight designers; we're really making inroads....."

JOEY FATONE status.

• NOoooooooooo...

i was starting to develop a huge crush on Marion with his sad eyes and oliver twist look. He was the least obnoxious and pretentious and i found his soft spoken southern accent and gentle introverted demeanor really endearing. i had no idea texans could be so pasty! i thought christian's look was more atrocious but he is bitchy and drama. i knew they'd cut marion for not being interesting reality tv wise.

a shame.

i thought christian's look was more atrocious but he is bitchy and drama. i knew they'd cut marion for not being interesting reality tv wise.

a shame.

Marion's outfit really was a trainwreck though...Christian's was just mad ugly and tacky but Marion's looked like a potato sack. I was bummed too; I would have preferred to see him stay in the mix.

I second the Big Gay Al vote.

And I like Space Girl. She won't last but she keeps things interesting and is a lot more fun to watch than half these bitch-ass queens in the mix.

• While I do like Christian the best (the rest = zzz)...all he knows how to do is whatever he watched Alexander McQueen do on Fashion File in the late 90s or when he interned or whatever for him a year ago...Either that or he spent all his bed money on 80s back issues of Vouge and Elle, cause I honestly don't think it is going towards "clothes" as he claimed. You are dead on about everyone being too queeny and hip...the season has been so affected by the past 3 seasons, where they are all doing the "this is what you do on Project Runway" thing.