dirty r&b release party stylings.

diane_dianediane_diane 104 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
kudos going out to matthew africa! dirty r&b is an amazing mix and kells brings out the naughty in people, for sure. i have never seen the crowd at milk so saucy before.fuze:matthew:and this is what happens to cas when he hears bel biv devoe.and special bonus points going out to the most random dinner conversation ever. topics included, but were not limited to:trigonometry: SOHCAHTOA, is there a trig term "SEC"? (nerd points going out to closet mathematician sergio for remembering SECANT)hypothetical hairstylesmaxwell

Comments

• dayday 9,612 Posts

"It's driving me outta my miiiiind"[/b]

I would bet money that's when that flick was taken. Either that or Michael Bivens' voice brings Cas to unknown heights of ecstasy

• sergserg 682 Posts

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Ok it must be Bivens then.

• F*ck Faces Revealed!

• and special bonus points going out to the most random dinner conversation ever. topics included, but were not limited to:
    trigonometry: SOHCAHTOA, is there a trig term "SEC"? (nerd points going out to closet mathematician sergio for remembering SECANT)

hypothetical hairstyles

maxwell

there was one more wtf dinner topic after the hairstyle one. i think serg was talking about more math and then cas interrupted with "OH SHIT I GOT FLASHED ON THE BAY BRIDGE TODAY!"

good times.