''Being Bobby Brown'' (Bravo) (NRR)

johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Did anyone catch this last night? As to be expected, and as others have already said elsewhere, it's like watching a "trainwreck" in slow motion. We get to find out that Brown picks "dootie bubbles" from Whitney Houston for whatever reason. I am sure it will air throughout the weekend, but while so-called "celebrity reality shows" are not my thing, I had to watch this.

Comments

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I sat through about 15-20 minutes of this last night and still wonder why I kept it on that long. Are there actually going to be plots to the episodes, or will it continue to be 30 minutes of Bobby "Brown" smearing Preparation-H under his eyes in a hotel convenient store?

It also makes me sad to see a pure talent like Whitney go to waste like that. She looks so sick to me!

Don't think I'll continue to tune in, unless my girl hides the remote from me.

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

It also makes me sad to see a pure talent like Whitney go to waste like that.

Sommeone should make one of these charts for Whitney.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Are there actually going to be plots to the episodes, or will it continue to be 30 minutes of Bobby "Brown" smearing Preparation-H under his eyes in a hotel convenient store?

There was definitely some ass play and ass discussions in these two shows. Bobby Brown wanting the Preparation-H, Whitney Houston at that Chopstix restaurant talking about bugs clinging on to the rectum, and then the infamous dootie bubble reference. Or Bobby Brown talking about having experience with someone sticking something up it.

It just seems odd, especially after seeing Bobby Brown on that New Edition VH-1 Behind The Music[/b] a month or so ago, and here he is with a big ol' show. In more ways than one. I just hope his kids get a firm grip on things as they get older, to not be tainted by the fame (or lack of it) they are exposed to, the need to show and prove when a camera is around.

• He seems like an OK guy. She is 100%, unequivocally, out of her freaking mind.[/b]

He seems like an OK guy. She is 100%, unequivocally, out of her freaking mind.[/b]

That's how I felt, that he seemed to be the most normal of the two.

• Art_FormArt_Form 188 Posts
    What in the Hell is a "dootie bubble"? Please elaborate, I missed the show yesterday. So far it sounds like what I would expect from most reality shows, sorta scripted and egged on for ratings. But for Bobby Brown's you can never know what to expect. He will be a show no matter what.

• What in the Hell is a "dootie bubble"? Please elaborate, I missed the show yesterday. So far it sounds like what I would expect from most reality shows, sorta scripted and egged on for ratings. But for Bobby Brown's you can never know what to expect. He will be a show no matter what.

I believ the gist of the situation was, Whitney was consti-ma-pated and Bobby inserted some fingers in the rear entrance to help move things along. Really...

• Bobby Brown is the only true R&B thug

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    I thought they were very cute and loving interacting with each other, in a somewhat crackish kind of way.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Did they show him meating the Dali Lama? I tried to see it on the web site and it wouldn't work. I don't have cable and I'd love to know what he says to the big DL.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

It also makes me sad to see a pure talent like Whitney go to waste like that.

Sommeone should make one of these charts for Whitney.

OH MY GOD~!!!!

hahahahah. who is this? what the fuck? is there a site of these? hilarious!

I've seen similar photos, especially of women in Hawai'i strung out on batu (ice).

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

I've seen similar photos, especially of women in Hawai'i strung out on batu (ice).

it's funny but sad and disturbing.

btw nice avatar. lol

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I thought they were very cute and loving interacting with each other, in a somewhat crackish kind of way.

In the words of Jay-Z in "Dear Summer"
    They like the drunk uncle in your family
    You know they lame, you feel ashamed
    BUT YOU LOVE THE SAME!

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

i couldn't have said it any better

it was beautiful to see how in love they are....but

cocaine is a helluva drug....

especially crack cocaine

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Did they show him meating the Dali Lama?

A[/b] TO THE MOTHERFUCKING YO![/b]

• deepbrntdeepbrnt 241 Posts
    haha