Hit Me Baby One More Time (TVR)

funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Anyone catch this last night? PM Dawn won, but Prince Be had to be almost carried by his brothers down the steps and he performed sitting down. Is he sick?It also turns out they now live one town over from me, in Howell, NJ.

Comments

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    Anyone catch this last night? PM Dawn won, but Prince Be had to be almost carried by his brothers down the steps and he performed sitting down. Is he sick?
    It also turns out they now live one town over from me, in Howell, NJ.

Without investigating whatsover I'd say he has diabetes complications? that's the charity they gave the winning money to.

---

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Anyone catch this last night? PM Dawn won, but Prince Be had to be almost carried by his brothers down the steps and he performed sitting down. Is he sick?
    It also turns out they now live one town over from me, in Howell, NJ.

Without investigating whatsover I'd say he has diabetes complications? that's the charity they gave the winning money to.

---

Bet so. When the blood suger dives or rises you can barely function. Sometimes my mom would just zone out and we'd have to get her some sugar or a shot depending on which way her levels were going. Isn't he the overweight one? That makes it even worse.