Paul Wall/Cham back together (WHERE'S HARVEY?)

hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=16092Wasn't Chamillionaire writing Paul's rhymes back in the day? Maybe I have that twitted. I wanna think this will be great.

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Yep, already knew about this and it's cool I suppose...and right on time after both of their latest albums relatively flopped. Awesome though if they can really put that negativity behind them. They are both really swell guys. Maybe Paul can lend Cham his ear on how to choose some better beats...ha ha. And I can't let this video slide by without mentioning how much I hate that in concert that both dudes rhyme over their own vocal tracks. But really the bigger story to me would be Ro, Trae, and Dougie D getting together again for a fresh Guerilla Maab album.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Yep, already knew about this and it's cool I suppose...and right on time after both of their latest albums relatively flopped. Awesome though if they can really put that negativity behind them. They are both really swell guys. Maybe Paul can lend Cham his ear on how to choose some better beats...ha ha. And I can't let this video slide by without mentioning how much I hate that in concert that both dudes rhyme over their own vocal tracks. But really the bigger story to me would be Ro, Trae, and Dougie D getting together again for a fresh Guerilla Maab album.

Crazy how I posted that this morning and then this afternoon my dude Tosin posted this on the Screwshop...

Z-Ro & Trae set to release duo album...

just got off the phone...its official...

the king of the ghetto and the king of the streets are getting ready to drop a duo album...more than likely on RAL...i didnt ask...

but get ready for the album to drop early next year...they already have a few old tracks done from the abn album that never dropped but they are still working out concepts for this new album...

hell ya never know...by the end of '08 there could be a new gmaab album...

• Quick! Make a post about me falling ass-backwards into money.