Chosen Few - Funky Buttercup (PCR)

KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
How much does this go for? As I understand it, this only came out in the UK as the b-side to 'night and day' - is that right? Was it also ojn one of their rare albums? 'In Miami' or something like that?

Comments

• there's a jamaican 45 as well i believe.
    it's on "in miami" lp as well as the trojan pressing with the red cover and a different name.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Last couple I saw:

$112.50

$72.88

$612

$112.50

$79.92

$71

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Nice one motown. I just scored a copy for $15 so I'm pretty happy with that.

I never see that In Miami LP around in the original anymore. What does that sell for, like $200?

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    $612

Blimey....that's some sweaty palmed action for what's a pretty average record

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I'd hazard a guess that that was Marcofunk's copy there

• Nice one motown. I just scored a copy for $15 so I'm pretty happy with that.

I never see that In Miami LP around in the original anymore. What does that sell for, like $200?

I bought a copy of that 45 buy-it-now for $10, then sold it for a little over 100. Thought it was a decent track, but not my thing and could easily part with it.

The LP I don't know... don't really see it, don't track it.

• Managed to find the 45 in a small reggae lot on ebay for $10.

I luh this record.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    The whole LP is

Scored mine about 8 years ago in London for $10. Was sitting in a reggae stack in a prominent Camden shop... I poker-faced it out of there sharpish...

BTW the CD is readily available, Amazon has it. Worth every cent. Bonus tracks are