Drewnice/Rockadelic Trash Talk Thread

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
Going head to head this week in BOTH of the Strut's Fantasy Leagues.We have the two hottest teams in the FFL...I've won 4 straight while Drew is on a 5 game roll.Gonna be tough to beat me in Football with Tom Brady on the bench!!And Peja hit 10 3 pointers last night sewing up that category after one game!Gonna smoke you in both this week Drew.....talk trash while you can!!

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    The rest of you can use this thread to talk any trash you want.

Let it all hang out.....get your smack talk on here.!!

BTW......The NY Giants will get their asses handed to them this week...and you can take that all the way to the TANK!!!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Your avatar bothers me.

How's that?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Your basketball team is having some freakish production early on this week. I was out of the hole temporarily last night, but that slew of late games killed me. I can only hope the S.C.P. turns it up through Sunday!

Daaaaaaamn...Brady, Galloway, Welker, and the NE defense are all on byes??

I believe in miracles--don't you?

• We have the two hottest teams in the FFL...I've won 4 straight while Drew is on a 5 game roll.

Yeah, but neither of you are sitting in the top spot.

Your avatar bothers me.

How's that?

You got something against white trash trailer park inbred Hillbillies??

• The NY Giants will get their asses handed to them this week...and you can take that all the way to the TANK!!!

Laughable, this is not the week one Giants. Romo will be sacked at least 5 times, TO might get a concussion if you run him like you did against the Eagles, while Jacobs and Ward stomp through the middle, and Burress burns through the secondary like a California wildfire. Cowgirls will have a heavy reality check on Sunday.

• I don't have time for fantasy bball or football this year. The only thing i miss is talking trash.

You all suck and next year I will crush you.

The NY Giants will get their asses handed to them this week...and you can take that all the way to the TANK!!!

Laughable, this is not the week one Giants. Romo will be sacked at least 5 times, TO might get a concussion if you run him like you did against the Eagles, while Jacobs and Ward stomp through the middle, and Burress burns through the secondary like a California wildfire. Cowgirls will have a heavy reality check on Sunday.

I see you want to jump on the Romosexual bandwagon.

• And Peja hit 10 3 pointers last night sewing up that category after one game!

While only 2 of 8 in regular FG's. No regrets (yet) on cutting him.

And Peja hit 10 3 pointers last night sewing up that category after one game!

Seriously??

Dude went for more points last night(36) than anyone on your entire roster has all year.

No regrets??

(Gotta keep up my trash talk swagger)

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Seriously??

Dude went for more points last night(36) than anyone on your entire roster has all year.

No regrets??

^^^^^SWAGGER NEEDS WORK

• The NY Giants will get their asses handed to them this week...and you can take that all the way to the TANK!!!

I see you want to jump on the Romosexual bandwagon.

I'll take that bet!

• And Peja hit 10 3 pointers last night sewing up that category after one game!

Seriously??

No regrets??

You won't be singing his praises when his back gives out in a few weeks, and your team FG % is completely in the tank, while I bask in the glow of first place.

Seriously??

No regrets??

^^^^^SWAGGER NEEDS WORK

LOOK YOU PUSTULE POPPING THIRTYSOMETHING FFFAUX PASTY FACE CHRIS ELLIOTT LOOKING, SWEATER WEARING, ONE LINE INSTIGATING GOOFBALL. DO I NEED TO COME TO THE BIG APPLE AND SLAP YOUR ASS BACK INTO THAT GEORGE COSTANZA SPECIAL EDITION GQ MAGAZINE POSE PHOTO SHOOT DREAMLAND OF YOURS!!!!!!
    (And of course I mean that in the nicest way possible)

(How's that??)

• I look forward to catching up to all of you after I get 60+ from Reggie and A.D. every week.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    DO I NEED TO COME TO THE BIG APPLE AND SLAP YOUR ASS BACK INTO THAT GEORGE COSTANZA SPECIAL EDITION GQ MAGAZINE POSE PHOTO SHOOT DREAMLAND OF YOURS!!!!!!

Geaux Texas, that's my Texas, geaux Texas, that's my Texas...

• Whatchall think about this trade I proposed in my non-strut FFL? Good look or the bronzed ump-lumpa himself?

Derek Anderson & Thomas Jones for Stephan Jackson & Kellen Winslow.

I already have Peyton, so I don't need Anderson & I'm in dire need of a decent TE...Jackson is a gamble though, I hope he bounces back strong.

Whatchall think about this trade I proposed in my non-strut FFL? Good look or the bronzed ump-lumpa himself?

I already have Peyton, so I don't need Anderson & I'm in dire need of a decent TE...Jackson is a gamble though, I hope he bounces back strong.

I have Winslow and Anderson and they both get me good numbers....I'd trade Carson Palmer in a minute if there were any takers.....I think your trade looks good for you.

• Whatchall think about this trade I proposed in my non-strut FFL? Good look or the bronzed ump-lumpa himself?

I have Winslow and Anderson and they both get me good numbers....I'd trade Carson Palmer in a minute if there were any takers.....I think your trade looks good for you.

It depends. Who will his backup QB be on the 0.5% chance Peyton misses a game?

Sounds like two upgrades for a backup which is nice. S.Jax *is* still a gamble though. Groins can linger. I'm a big Winslow fan. As an aside, his wife, as seen on "E:60", is smoking hot.

Drew.....looks like you got me in hoops.....I need Artest back.

You may be the only Fantasy Football Team owner evar who would have been better off starting a QB who was on a bye week!!