Danzig Featuring Shakira

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
Fire

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Speaking of Danzig, the 2nd girl I ever "did it" with was playing some Danzig or something like that while shit was going down. I remember a song about wolves or some shit like that. Anyone know what's that all about?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Anyone know what's that all about?

Yeah, those girls are keepers.

Nothing beats doing it to "All Murder, All Guts, All Fun"

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Anyone know what's that all about?

Yeah, those girls are keepers.

Nothing beats doing it to "All Murder, All Guts, All Fun"

She wanted me to cut myself, holmes.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    OH SNAP!!! Thats the same girl who liked to taste what she ate twice, idnnit?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Bad scene, bros.

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    That shit is from Lucifuge II he's got his Evil Elvis going on, where he's singing, Ahhhhhm the wolf! ahhhhhhm the KING wolf! ahhhhhhhhh ain't no BACKDOOR wolf! When I get insiiiiide you little girrrl!

She was lettin' you know you ain't no backdoor wolf, you the king. Its a righteous gesture on her part. Which in her case was probably that of a f-f-freak who wants to start .

don't front on the Black Mass as a way to spice up
    a marriage, though. Real LaVey Headz know the deal.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    That shit is from Lucifuge II he's got his Evil Elvis going on, where he's singing, Ahhhhhm the wolf! ahhhhhhm the KING wolf! ahhhhhhhhh ain't no BACKDOOR wolf! When I get insiiiiide you little girrrl!

She was lettin' you know you ain't no backdoor wolf, you the king. Its a righteous gesture on her part. Which in her case was probably that of a f-f-freak who wants to start .

Sounds about right. It was 1990, and it was going down in the backdoor and all.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I remember a song about wolves or some shit like that. Anyone know what's that all about?

Does he have any songs that are not about wolves?

• Fire

LOL. the last 2 weeks i felt like i'm being stalked by glenn. i hear Mother at the bar and sang along with theeecasualmale, went out to my neighborhood dive earlier this week and heard ghouls night out and bartender told me glenn performed in town that night, figured out London Dungeon last night on guitar and now this shakira comedy. the circle is now complete

• sergserg 682 Posts
    Fire

LOL. the last 2 weeks i felt like i'm being stalked by glenn. i hear Mother at the bar and sang along with theeecasualmale, went out to my neighborhood dive earlier this week and heard ghouls night out and bartender told me glenn performed in town that night, figured out London Dungeon last night on guitar and now this shakira comedy. the circle is now complete

mike also played it at hard crack candy. I mumbled a lot of words really loud

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    i hear Mother at the bar and sang along

I'm compelled to ask where you've been hanging out but it doesn't really matter (this may be related to the fact that I don't choose to spend much time at bars)

• i hear Mother at the bar and sang along

I'm compelled to ask where you've been hanging out but it doesn't really matter (this may be related to the fact that I don't choose to spend much time at bars)

i think it was played because it was around halloween and isn't there some weirdo chicken sacrificing imagery in the video? i don't know. i think satanic sacrifices are halloweeny so i'm not surprised to hear danzig. re: glenn haunting me, i forgot to add that i played guitar hero at a friend's house and got a 98% on Mother. got a 83% on cheap trick surrender though which is befuddling to me.

got a 98% on Mother. got a 83% on cheap trick surrender though which is befuddling to me.

Surrender has some deceptively intricate chord changes.

Mother is the "chopsticks" of heavy metal

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I've never even seen Guitar Hero but I've just learned its a big hit at the local college library

(I feel old)

• got a 98% on Mother. got a 83% on cheap trick surrender though which is befuddling to me.

Surrender has some deceptively intricate chord changes.

true. i've always thought robin zander was underrated on rhythm guitar.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Dont forget the danzig fans in good records when you were here, A*****.

• I remember a song about wolves or some shit like that. Anyone know what's that all about?

Does he have any songs that are not about wolves?

GOLD

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    Speaking of Danzig, the 2nd girl I ever "did it" with was playing some Danzig or something like that while shit was going down. I remember a song about wolves or some shit like that. Anyone know what's that all about?

I have previously disgusted yuichi with this information before, but I too was the victim of a bewitched 'Zigger. Mine kept a notebook of Misfits lyrics. Having "Die, Die, Die, My Darling" screamed at you while you disgorge is interesting.

"Mommy Can I Go Out & Kill Tonight?"

• I was starting to think that Bam had commandeered Cosmo's account for a minute there. Glad to see you both posting in this thread.

An old friend of mine in Austin was in a band that used to play with the Misfits a lot back in the day. I guess he was really good friends with all of them, because he has a huge wall hanging (like, a canvas that covers half his wall) of the Initium album cover. I said, "Whoa, where'd you get that?" He replied, "Eerie sent it to me one Halloween."

Another time, he told me a story that included a bit about he and his wife "staying with Glenn's parents for a while." Glenn's parents? You mean he wasn't hatched from demon spawn?

Best part of the above video: "Glenn" motioning to his wolf in the field--"Come on, boy--there's evil deeds to be did."

• Dont forget the danzig fans in good records when you were here, A*****.

oh yeah

• Fire

Together At Last!
    It was just a matter of time.