DJ Shadow-Live In Austin

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
anyone ever see this on wax? i found this piece and cant really find any info on it. its him live in Austin. whoopity doo!

Comments

• bootleg....

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    anyone ever see this on wax? i found this piece and cant really find any info on it. its him live in Austin. whoopity doo!

"how to make cookies in an oven"[/b]

anyone ever see this in paperback? i found this book and can't really find any info on it. it's about making cookies in an oven.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

anyone ever see this in paperback? i found this book and can't really find any info on it. it's about making cookies in an oven.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts

i know what the fuck the record has on it. i didnt know if it was a legit release. now i know.

sonned? nah

fool

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

i know what the fuck the record has on it. i didnt know if it was a legit release. now i know.

sonned? nah

fool

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    this review sucks, in fact, austin sucks and they should really never review hip/hop records....try to stick to paul wall fellas

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

not to side with anybody, but this made me chuckle heartily. maybe just because that book idea is hilariously ridiculous.

• ako whats doin in my town Iowa City this morning?

ako whats doin in my town Iowa City this morning?

not a whole lot, just freezing my ass off. went down to John's Grocery earlier to get some doritos after debating whether or not i should eat at the Hamburg Inn....

• ako whats doin in my town Iowa City this morning?

not a whole lot, just freezing my ass off. went down to John's Grocery earlier to get some doritos after debating whether or not i should eat at the Hamburg Inn....

Oh shit! Dirty John's! He used to sell dirty magazines to kids, hence the name.

Beware of import beers there, very cheap sometimes because they are old.

Can't beat the Hamburg Inn... you live on Linn St? Church? Man I miss that place. Go Hawks, btw. Not that you give a shit..

Oh, and sorry to derail this thread. Iowa City could be a whole other message board.

ako whats doin in my town Iowa City this morning?

Oh shit! Dirty John's! He used to sell dirty magazines to kids, hence the name.

Beware of import beers there, very cheap sometimes because they are old.

Can't beat the Hamburg Inn... you live on Linn St? Church? Man I miss that place. Go Hawks, btw. Not that you give a shit..

Oh, and sorry to derail this thread. Iowa City could be a whole other message board.

i live on south dubuque. did you ever go to The Book Shop? little used bookstore in a house? that dude is my landlord. really cool guy. my girlfriend lives above the building 3 doors down from the hamburg.

yeah, maybe this discussion should be moved to a PM. hahaha