Memphis-Texas rap connection...chime in Harvey!

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
just got a bunch of rap promos...new Memphis CD by a dude called "Indo G" and the album is called "Purple Drank"...has a "Screw Mafia" logo on it...seems in poortaste after dudes are dying from this drank...whats the opinion on this...also this thing is mastered RIDICULOUSLY loud...

Comments

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Indo G was half of a duo that recorded for Skyywalker in the early 90s and was briefly affiliated with Hypnotize Minds in the late 90s. I would seriously doubt that anything new from him would be good (or paid attention to).

• sergserg 682 Posts
    how is the cd? I was gonna cop but held off.

as for the drank thing, I don't think it's in poor taste at all. it's drank, thats like saying beer commercials are in bad taste because of drunk drivers.

• Indo G was half of a duo that recorded for Skyywalker in the early 90s and was briefly affiliated with Hypnotize Minds in the late 90s. I would seriously doubt that anything new from him would be good (or paid attention to).
    It was INDO G & LIL BLUNT.
    Now what happened to LIL BLUNT???

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Indo G was half of a duo that recorded for Skyywalker in the early 90s and was briefly affiliated with Hypnotize Minds in the late 90s. I would seriously doubt that anything new from him would be good (or paid attention to).

He got...SMOKED!

Ha! Is this thing on?

• Indo G was half of a duo that recorded for Skyywalker in the early 90s and was briefly affiliated with Hypnotize Minds in the late 90s. I would seriously doubt that anything new from him would be good (or paid attention to).

He got...SMOKED!

Ha! Is this thing on?

Ha, you sir just won 2 raer's