Northern Soul Playlist

holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
edited November 2007 in Announcements
My girlfriend just played the Australian Northern Soul National Weekender last weekend. Here's her set list if anyone is interested in seeing what we are spinning down these parts.DJ Netti PageAdelaide Soul Weekender 4/11/07Lee Rogers/Our love is more/D-TownLeon Haywood/Skate a while/Fat FishGrover Mitchell/That's a good idea/Vee JayBarbara Lynn/Second fiddle girl/SueRay Charles/You're just about to lose your clown/ABCThe Performers/I can't stop you/MirwoodOtis Redding/Shake/StaxBill Cosby/Little ole man/WarnerSpider Turner/You're good enough for me/MGMChuck Jackson/These chains of love/WandSyl Johnson/Try me/TwilightCliff Nobles/The horse/Phil-LA-of SoulThe Baltimore and Ohio Marching Band/Condition Red/StatesideJo Armstead/I feel an urge coming on/GiantWilson Pickett/I found a true love/AtlanticLou Courtney/You ain't ready/RiversideMitch Ryder and the Detroit Wheels/Devil with ablue dress on/New VoiceJackie Wilson/You brought about a change in me/BrunswickMel and Tim/Backfield in Motion/BambooThe Sinceres/Girl, I love you/Pzazz