New Scarface album on the way

HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
Scarface???s Made (Tracklist & Producers)1. ???Intro???Produced by Mike Dean2. ???Never???Produced by Drumma Boy and N.O. Joe3. ???Big Dog Status??? f/ WackoProduced by N.O. Joe4. ???Girl You Know???Produced by Nottz5. ???Burn??? f/ Z-RoProduced by N.O. Joe6. ???Go??? f/ NinaProduced by One Drop Scott7. ???Dollar???Produced by Tone Capone8. ???Boy Meets Girl??? f/ Tanya HerronProduced by John Bido, N.O. Joe and Mike Dean9. ???Who Do You Believe In???Produced by Enigma10. ???Git Out My Face???Produced by Enigma11. ???Suicide Note???Produced by Tone Capone & Cozmo, N.O. Joe and Mike Dean12. ???Outro???Produced by Mike Dean*BONUS*13. ???Big Dog Status (Remix)??? f/ Lil??? Wayne, T.I. & WackoProduced by N.O. Joe

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    beatfarm

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Who's putting this out? I think "Never" is the only cut I've heard from it, and that was pretty good. Always got time for new Face material.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Who's putting this out? I think "Never" is the only cut I've heard from it, and that was pretty good. Always got time for new Face material.

"Girl You Know" has been out for a few weeks. Banging song. I'm psyched about this album.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

Rap-A-Lot.

• Who's putting this out? I think "Never" is the only cut I've heard from it, and that was pretty good. Always got time for new Face material.

Rap-A-Lot.

no devin the dude though?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Hopefully NOZ will tire of this & I'll be able to cop! I've seen pictures of this, but never heard it. Has anyone encountered a copy in the rael world?