Demonfuzz (Guitar blog)

SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
edited November 2007 in Announcements
I know most of you won't be interested, but I just started up a new blog about guitar and guitarists. http://demonfuzz.blogspot.com/It should feature: GuitaristsTabsTechniquesReviewsand more..If anybodys interested come check it out.- spidey

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    that wouldn't be a bad name for your group. I know it's an album title, but so what?

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    I really wish I could take the Demon fuzz name, but the name of the album was Afreaka right? Right now I'm trying to convince the other members of the band to let me call it "Soul 70".

- spidey

• Options
    I was laid up sick last week and wound up watching Joe Satriani live on HDNet or some channel like that. Soloface for daaaaaaays, but it was cool to watch.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I really wish I could take the Demon fuzz name, but the name of the album was Afreaka right? Right now I'm trying to convince the other members of the band to let me call it "Soul 70".

- spidey

Oh shit, you're right. That's what I get for posting drunk

I was laid up sick last week and wound up watching Joe Satriani live on HDNet or some channel like that. Soloface for daaaaaaays, but it was cool to watch.

HDnet? What Cable Affiliate do you use. I don't think we have that channel here on COX cable.

I never see any good Guitar Concert footage, unless it's a DVD.

I'm trying to save a little cash so I can pick up the Carol Kaye Documentary. I talked about that a little bit on my blog today.

Does anyone remember the name of that site that had Concert recordings to download? Somebody posted the Jeff Beck/Purdie jawn? I can't seem to find it.

- spidey

• Options

HDnet? What Cable Affiliate do you use. I don't think we have that channel here on COX cable.

I never see any good Guitar Concert footage, unless it's a DVD.

I'm trying to save a little cash so I can pick up the Carol Kaye Documentary. I talked about that a little bit on my blog today.

Does anyone remember the name of that site that had Concert recordings to download? Somebody posted the Jeff Beck/Purdie jawn? I can't seem to find it.

- spidey

I use FIOS, but now that I think of it it might have been U HD or HDT. One of the three (HDNet being the other) is basically Discovery HD though, I don't know why they call it different. Whichever channel it is, they show concerts a lot.

FIOS doesn't sound familiar.. My computer monitor can pick up HD channels. I'm just too lazy to set up the ol' rabbit ears. So right now the best channelsI can pick up is PBS HD, and NBC HD.

- spidey