Ebay new search

jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
I am not feeling the new search situation on ebay. SHits annoying. I don't like having to go into advanced search just to do tiltes and descriptions.

Comments

• this was pissing me off also...but if you look on the bottom of the page, there should be a link to take you back to the old search system..at least there was for me a couple weeks ago...

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    this was pissing me off also...but if you look on the bottom of the page, there should be a link to take you back to the old search system..at least there was for me a couple weeks ago...

Yes! Thank you sir. Sweet familiarity

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    I am not feeling the new search situation on ebay. SHits annoying. I don't like having to go into advanced search just to do tiltes and descriptions.
    im also hating the new myebay beta. Shit is mad annoying to navigate. Why the gotta mess with a perfectly good system?

• ZachDZachD 318 Posts

Set up the search like you like it, IE searching in Music-Records or whatever, then bookmark that search. You can set one up for completed, one for not completed, one for 45s or LPs...or whatever.

Prof. Ebay