DIrty RB @ the Milk Bar SF, Friday 11/9

Mongo_SladeMongo_Slade 999 Posts
edited November 2007 in Announcements
Yo yo yo yo,Next Friday I'm having a super-epic release party at the Milk Bar for my latest mix, the double-disc Dirty R&B: The Best of R. Kelly[/b].For those of you not yet familiar with the mix, it's 69 songs of impeccably selected, sequenced and mixed R&B from the greatest songwriter of our era, the inimitable R. Kelly. XLR8R, The Fader and others say very nice things about it. You can grab it at Turntable Lab, direct from me or at finer Bay Area music retailers. Anyhow, on to the party.It's at the Milk Bar, I'll be doing what I do, super-awesome all-around-dude DJ B.Cause will play some records, as will #1 wild manimal DJ Fuze of Luniz/Digital Underground fame. (Have you ever seen him rock a party? Dude is a straight beast! Internet dudes sleep on him, but he's maybe the nastiest dude in the Bay.) We'll also have some giveaways of CDs and shirts and stuff like that. If you're into like alcohol, girls or fun, you should probably be there.It's Friday, November 9, 10-2, 21+. Holler for list.

Comments

• yeeeee!

sippin on coke and rum
    im like so what im drunk
    its the freakin weekend baby
    im about to have me some fun

• i'm so there...can't wait!

sincerely,
    matthew africa's #1 fan

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    i'll come thru only if "honey love" is played at least twice.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i always liked his version of "hey love" you can juggle that with the stevie version and make it a real party!

• sergserg 682 Posts
    I'm going there just to yell how much rkelly sucks

• I'm going there just to yell "so I raped the bitch. and then I killed her!" until I get thrown out

me too.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    haha, well that too but with a mask on cause I'm sneaky and support peeing on the underaged