MORE TRADES - euro stuff...

pencilfacepencilface 674 Posts
edited November 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
BANCO[/b] - "banco" (manticore, 75) - daft italian synthy prog with some fun beats onBANDA MACHO[/b] - "besame y dime adios" (valiente, 77) - mexican (i think) funky disco album - ace cover of the "theme from s.w.a.t"SANDY NELSON[/b] - "superdrums" (liberty, 66) - fun beaty stuff with an open break for those into that SWEET SMOKE[/b] - "just a poke" (emi, ?) - was sealed - opened and played once!!) jazzy psych hippie jams with a breakbeat...ZALATNAY SARLOTA[/b] - "almodj velem" (pepita, 7?) hungarian - with LOCOMOMOTIV GT - some killer proggy, glammy tracks - other more ballady bits. the track "ki tiltja meg" is amazing and sounds a bit like the old grange hil theme with massive drums - i think it was on Votel's 'songs in the key of death' mix...BERGENDY[/b] - "egyuttes" (pepita, 7?) great fun hungarian proggy, glammy rock with absolutely massive drums.BERGENDY[/b] - "jazz" (pepita, 76) - more on the jazz rock tipJJ BAND[/b] - "jj band" (cbs, 71) - killer funky downtempo jazz rock - has been sampled loads of times - features Brian Bennett and members of PLACEBO!! sounds clips here... PAUPERS[/b] - "ellis island" (verve forecast, 6?) - us psych with some pretty savage fuzz. on hold[/b] also got a copy of this up for grabs:HALINA FRACKOWIAK[/b] - "ide" (muza, 7?) - absolutely killer polish funky, jazzy, psychy vocal stuff from the GRUPA ABC singer. breaks galore!!! check out these soundclips... (oddly enough he's left the best track off this soundclip - a funky breakbeat number - nut i suppose i should make my own soundclip if i'm going to complian about it!!) looking for any sort of psych/prog/jazz rock/fuzz/library etc... any thing with massive drums.

Comments