BROKE!!!! Sell rares or live on rice?

volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Really? I've racked up crazy credit cards bills on eating out and records. But, I know some of the stuff I'll never see again. I'm not talking sorta broke, I'm talking no money broke. I have a job but it barely pays the rent. It's the CC payments that are going to kill me.I figure I can just sell all my Al Green records, and more common stuff like that. But when i go through my collection I think about how much I paid and how much I'm going to get and it makes it hard to sell.I still have 3000 records, down form 5000. That's just too many right? It's not like I DJ more than 5 times a year.

Comments

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

SELL ME YOUR RAERS

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Rice is good

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    yeah but if you try to live off rice cabbage and soy sauce like my man n**k you're going to get anemia and have to go to the doctor like he did

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    sell the raer... who cares... theyre just records... record them first if its that important to you... seriously though, isnt 3/4 of the fun in diggin and finding pieces? ive lost interest in listening to dumb rare records that only have two or three good tracks on them... FUCK EM THEYRE GONE!!! give me new editions first record or atcq or billy ocean...

however if you do want to dump pieces fuck all these other toys on here and PM me niggles.... i like to buy...

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    sell the raer... who cares... theyre just records... record them first if its that important to you... seriously though, isnt 3/4 of the fun in diggin and finding pieces? ive lost interest in listening to dumb rare records that only have two or three good tracks on them... FUCK EM THEYRE GONE!!! give me new editions first record or atcq or billy ocean...

however if you do want to dump pieces fuck all these other toys on here and PM me niggles.... i like to buy...

catch and release, catch and release.

it's either that or

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    yeah but if you try to live off rice cabbage and soy sauce like my man n**k you're going to get anemia and have to go to the doctor like he did

Nevermind that... as long as you're not trying to rock XS tanktops, you'll be ok

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Hinode!!!

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts

Best pick up one of these.......

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

Best pick up one of these.......

You know it.

And on weekends, treat yourself

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Sell Records, always works for me to get fast cash.

Sell Records, always works for me to get fast cash to buy more records with

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Sell your records, dude. I'm looking to get rid of maybe 50+ heavy wall pieces in the next month or so to go towards buying a laptop and Serato.

You should talk to Paycheck.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    I've been in a similar situation where my choice was to sell records or eat nothing but Power Bars (for some odd reason, I had a few cases of them).
    Naturally, I chose the Power Bars. Now, some weird shit happens when you eat nothing but those things for literally two weeks straight. And when I say 'weird shit' I'm talking about my shit. I shit neon green shit, I shit you not.

shit.

I've been in a similar situation where my choice was to sell records or eat nothing but Power Bars (for some odd reason, I had a few cases of them).
    Naturally, I chose the Power Bars. Now, some weird shit happens when you eat nothing but those things for literally two weeks straight. And when I say 'weird shit' I'm talking about my shit. I shit neon green shit, I shit you not.

shit.

power bars are evil. A while back I was going lowcarb and trying to kick sugar, so I substututed 'lowcarb energy bars' for sugar snacks,etc. I can't even fucking look at one of those things, like eating dirt after awhile.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Sell Records, always works for me to get fast cash to buy more records with

I was doing a search for "Sacreligious" but this popped up and maybe it's a message from the future, so thought it needed posting.